Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Noel has blue blood running through his veins. Stands with the fans and stands by the club, why any of you would criticize him is beyond me? Comes across really well and winds up the rags and redscouse as well as any of us could. Anything good he says about City can only help us.

Stood with him at Charlton away in the away end in 97 or 98. Got battered on pitch but didn't stop us from going mental, him included.

He'll do for me as a club rep for the fans. Very much so

You do not hear of many celebrities or anyone for that matter who regularly sticks up for us in the media. He is approached because he an intelligent, witty, down to earth guy, who comes across as a typical fan, who can speak eloquently and with some humour.
The fact that he sticks up for us in the media is why David Silva and other players respect him, it is why David gave him his Cup final shirt, why Yaya wanted a photo with him and the cup in the dressing room, why Kompany gave him his captains arm band and why the club invited him into the dressing room.
The club and players obviously appreciate what he does for the club and whether you like the guy or not it is sad some of our fans can not see what a great ambassador he is for City, regularly sicking up for us in the media.
To me it is obvious he is a real fan and feels our pane when we lose but even when we do he will still be there in the media fighting our corner. The guy is a blue through and through as attested by the fact the he and his brother were seen at away games when we were in the third tier and getting abuse from away fans for supporting a shit team. Carry on Noel you are doing a great job.

Last edited:
Remember buying what's the story on cassette because I didn't have a cd player at the time and getting giddy noticing the mcfc graffiti on the masterplan video then having to wait until I saw it again to check I'd not imagined it. Buzz off having Oasis as linked with City, I was in the far east last year and if you say Manchester City in many of the places I visited, you get "Ahh, Oasis brothers!", with a smile :-)

Or "Agueroooo!!!"

Is not like he only just supported us because it was now that we're anything good, he's been there throughout and normally talks sense, if you've played guitar and sang in front of thousands live every night for a few years and someone shoves a mic under your nose to have your opinion on something you care and know about, why wouldn't you give a few words? If you were invited behind the scenes at City, would you say no? Even if you don't like the tunes when he talks about City he does so as a fan and normally is about right. One of us, knocking him for it is more than just a bit daft imho.

guitarist-noel-gallagher-and-his-brother-singer-liam-gallagher-of-picture-id90336758

Absolutely fantastic ambassador of our great club, but for me at least, aweful, woeful music!

Got an IQ of something ridiculous like 200. A very intelligent guy. And if you don't like his music then you must have something wrong upstairs because the guy is a musical God! Up there with Lennon, McCartney and Ray Davies. And he is fucking mad for City!! But hey ho, if you like Charlie Drake or what ever that ginger cunts called from that shit 80s group, then please leave this sight. This is a City sight for City people, we'll have no cunts on here!

He's quick witted and his tongue is pretty sharp, but please. An IQ of 200 ?

For the record I have no complaints about his connection with City or his post victory free-loading, if we could, we would..... probably (Preemptively added for the "How-Do-You-Know-What-I'd-Do" brigade)

An IQ of 200. I'll still be laughing about that next week.

I don't understand the level of opprobrium from certain posters about the Gallaghers. But free speech and all that. Hey hum. (There may be a tune in there somewhere);

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.