Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he's one of these Payet type signings, cheap generally unheralded player of a certain age who takes the PL by surprise

As he's 29, I just don't understand this one unless he costs us virtually nothing,

rumoured to have a 14mil release clause....which is low for a Spanish international.Would be a solid squad people...think Navas with a better final ball and a few goals in him!;) At 14mil it wouldnt stop us from signing our other targets and seems a low risk signing at that price point!

14 million is like the old 5 million for what he can do on the pitch it's very cheap but still feel we could do better

Seems like a dribbler, which we could sorely use. Can't say I've seen much of him so I find it hard to be excited but this type of player would certainly help

Vs. Real

Vs. Barcelona:

Humiliating Kyle Walker:

His first touch:

Starting to see a pattern with his goals:

https://streamable.com/z3gh

I think people are underestimating him, if you don't watch la liga you might not have heard of him, but he's been incredible for two seasons and there's a reason Barcelona were desperate to bring him back and why he's starting for Spain. He's been a massive story over there for a while.

40 goals in 100 games as a winger, for a club not in the top 3 in Spain is incredible.

He's was in the Barceloma first team squad with Pep in 10/11 so pep knows all about him.

Also with Aubameyang and now Nolito, it's clear Pep is after goal scorers to help out Sergio.

Last edited:
After watching the video he's not like Navas at all. If you're saying he's fast and spanish then yeah they are similar but that's about it. Nolito is more like a wide-forward than an out-and-out winger like Navas. If Pep plays 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-3 then Nolito will play on the left side of the '3' as a forward. The equivalent of Nolito in Bayern is Ribery. They function the same way, both likes to cut inside. For that cheap price I don't think this is a bad deal. At worst he comes a squad filler and I think he's already better than Navas.

After watching the video he's not like Navas at all. If you're saying he's fast and spanish then yeah they are similar but that's about it. Nolito is more like a wide-forward than an out-and-out winger like Navas. If Pep plays 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-3 then Nolito will play on the left side of the '3' as a forward. The equivalent of Nolito in Bayern is Ribery. They function the same way, both likes to cut inside. For that cheap price I don't think this is a bad deal. At worst he comes a squad filler and I think he's already better than Navas.

You make a good point mate....the more highlights I watch...he's alot bigger, stronger than Navas and seems more of a wide playing forward than your typical winger....Sane, Nolito and Aubameyang can all fill this wide-forward type role.....have we got room for all 3 of them in the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.