Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the answer to all our problems but at the rumoured 14mil release clause, couldnt really knock this signing...upgrade over Navas?

Reminds me a bit of Benarbia

Watched him play vs Real and he scored a cracker and should have had 2 assists if Aspas wasn't ass

I can see the appeal at that price, a bit like Navas in the sense that he'd be a squad option who offers a specific job that others don't. Not world class, but a different option that offers something different to the other players. An out and out left winger, direct, runs at people and in behind, scores goals. I don't see him as a Navas replacement because they play almost exclusively on the opposite wing to each other and he cuts inside while Navas goes down the line. A useful option off the bench as we don't have much direct running in the squad
Maybe it would allow sterling to primarily play on the right?

When asked about being reunited with Pep he said "I'm just focusing on the euros" or something like that. He had the chance to squash the rumour but didn't.....

Sign him up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.