Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like us as a club to buy players that hopefully have a resale value or preferably increase in value. Usually when buying older players (29 years old and above) this rarely happens. It also may take the player a season to bed in to the new team, players and system of the new club.

I don't go along with this "it doesnt matter about the owners money" no one want to see his money wasted needlessly.
I think money does matter as do transfer fees , but I don't think this should preclude us from buying older players .
Had Demichaelis left after two seasons I would argue that he had been the best value centre back we have bought since the takeover in spite of having no transfer value.

Value is about Transfer fees paid plus wages and signing on fees minus transfer fee received against performance and time spent at the club.
Older players often settle and perform more quickly.

Im really hoping that this signing (if we do sign him) isn't as an alternative to Aubamayang.....that would be hugely disappointing......

I wouldn't be shocked if Pep used Sterling back on the right where he played at Liverpool. Or at least expect some versatility out of him. For the price I would be all for this signing

Just another navas imo

Last 3 seasons

Nolito 39 league goals
Navas 4 league goals

If he's seen as a squad player, I'd be happy to sign Nolito.

Don't care about his age given the bargain price. Not every signing has to be 19-23. Don't think WHU fans are moaning about Payet's age.

Last 3 seasons

Nolito 39 league goals
Navas 4 league goals

If he's seen as a squad player, I'd be happy to sign Nolito.

Don't care about his age given the bargain price. Not every signing has to be 19-23. Don't think WHU fans are moaning about Payet's age.

By another navas I don't mean they're the same player, I mean it's gonna be another useless signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.