Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's as blue as they come. A passionate season ticket holder obsessed with City. I assume he meant"scruffy mis-kicked" type goals? I think he was making the point he's not a "Lampard or Yaya type" goal scorer. They can create goals from virtually nothing.
I see what he means but i'm happy any which way he scores, 12 last season and he never stops moving around which is what we need

It is an uninspiring signing though,he's not a player that will improve is in a significant way. Don't get me wrong,he is a good player and in matches for Celta Vigo he has been good but he's never going to be a player that gets the juices flowing.

Agree.

He's as blue as they come. A passionate season ticket holder obsessed with City. I assume he meant"scruffy mis-kicked" type goals? I think he was making the point he's not a "Lampard or Yaya type" goal scorer. They can create goals from virtually nothing.

He DOES score beautiful goals out of nothing though, not just scruffy ones.

Against Barcelona :

Against Real Madrid :

Córdoba

Those were all this season.

By far the worst player in the entire Spain squad (thats counting Pedro and Fabregas, which is saying something), frustrating to watch. Navas, Nasri and Sterling are all three times the players Nolito is (or ever will be, he's 29, 30 in October).

Complete waste of money if you ask me. Guardiola should look elsewhere and offload crocks like Bony before signing any more. The only player in the entire Spain squad that would improve what Guardiola already has is Alba.

By far the worst player in the entire Spain squad (thats counting Pedro and Fabregas, which is saying something), frustrating to watch. Navas, Nasri and Sterling are all three times the players Nolito is (or ever will be, he's 29, 30 in October).

Complete waste of money if you ask me. Guardiola should look elsewhere and offload crocks like Bony before signing any more. The only player in the entire Spain squad that would improve what Guardiola already has is Alba.
Do you not think pep knows who is buying? some real nonsense there mate

Are you seriously saying Fabian Delph is better than Andres Iniesta?!

Get out of here with this rubbish. 5 goals in 8 games for Spain from the wing is worse than fucking Navas?

People need to stop talking about Pep Guardiola like he's oblivious to the players available and at his disposal.

Again an uninspiring performance.

I've seen him before playing for his club and he has never impressed me at all.

He is a squad filler and we have quite a few of those already and are looking to get rid of some.

Price is low but having watched him I can see why. Yes Kun and even the best (messi and ronaldo) can have poor games at international level but they do plenty enough at club level to exhibit their talents...this guy has done very little over the years.

Pep may know him but he wouldn't be the first manager to make a mistake.......and he won't be the last, but as far as signings go this one will give us very little.

Last edited:
Pathetic opinions on here. Guardiola's opinion is much more valued on Nolito than anybody posting on this site. At 29 he is at his peak at least three good years out of him I'm sure Pep knows more about a players worth than some clown who plays management computer games. Can't believe the idiots who post such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.