Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic opinions on here. Guardiola's opinion is much more valued on Nolito than anybody posting on this site. At 29 he is at his peak at least three good years out of him I'm sure Pep knows more about a players worth than some clown who plays management computer games. Can't believe the idiots who post such nonsense.

Don't mind simon23, you can pick a page number at random for this thread and you'll see him saying the exact same thing there too. Doesn't matter if Nolito's played well or not, he doesn't like the signing, already doesn't trust Pep Guardiola's judgement and clearly has no idea how release clauses in football contracts work.

Don't mind simon23, you can pick a page number at random for this thread and you'll see him saying the exact same thing there too. Doesn't matter if Nolito's played well or not, he doesn't like the signing, already doesn't trust Pep Guardiola's judgement and clearly has no idea how release clauses in football contracts work.
It is very tiresome to keep reading the same thing

By far the worst player in the entire Spain squad (thats counting Pedro and Fabregas, which is saying something), frustrating to watch. Navas, Nasri and Sterling are all three times the players Nolito is (or ever will be, he's 29, 30 in October).

Complete waste of money if you ask me. Guardiola should look elsewhere and offload crocks like Bony before signing any more. The only player in the entire Spain squad that would improve what Guardiola already has is Alba.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Nolito are short term fix. experienced and decent player with sensible money.
by the time in his final year, perhaps Sterling can up his game.
he can cover for Aguero too.

Do you not think pep knows who is buying? some real nonsense there mate
Dunno, did Pellegrini know "what he was buying" when he bought Sterling for 50 mil and replaced Dzeko and Jovetic with Bony?

Pathetic opinions on here. Guardiola's opinion is much more valued on Nolito than anybody posting on this site. At 29 he is at his peak at least three good years out of him I'm sure Pep knows more about a players worth than some clown who plays management computer games. Can't believe the idiots who post such nonsense.
...Yeah, it's an internet forum mate. Im pretty sure Guardiola is more knowledgable than anyone here. But I don't need to be a pilot to know that when I see a plane on a tree, the pilot fucked up.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Compelling argument lad.

I wonder why you choose to pick out my post amongst numerous others saying hey don't think its a good signing?

Im allowed to have an opinion..Ill also admit it if Im wrong about him (not a lot of others do that on here)

Oh and I have said numerous times that I think Gudongan is a fantastic signing (but you completely ignore that).....

But keep going if you want throwing out snide remarks.......you will have plenty of company amongst the other keyboard warriors on here

By far the worst player in the entire Spain squad (thats counting Pedro and Fabregas, which is saying something), frustrating to watch. Navas, Nasri and Sterling are all three times the players Nolito is (or ever will be, he's 29, 30 in October).

Complete waste of money if you ask me. Guardiola should look elsewhere and offload crocks like Bony before signing any more. The only player in the entire Spain squad that would improve what Guardiola already has is Alba.

Wow, can i have some of what your smoking please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.