Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very tiresome to keep reading the same thing

Likewise

Maybe we should all have the same opinions eh karen.....now that would be really boring

I can take different peoples views.....clearly others cannot. I regularly read opinions i don't agree with on here but dont usually feel the need to have a go at people through snide comments. (though I have just used the term keyboard warrior at someone so maybe Im slipping)

Wow, can i have some of what your smoking please.
Another compelling argument as to why City would benefit from Nolito's signing and how he improves upon Nasri and Navas. I am purely judging his performances in the Euros, because I do not watch the La Liga, but from what i've seen he's 1.) not fit enough for the prem, 2.) physically dominated by 160cm/50kg midfielders 3.) goes down far too easily, the refs in the prem are gonna laugh their asses off when he tries his antics on them, 4.) no real pace, 5.) can't hold a ball up and 6.) moans at literally every decision.

He does have a great shot on him though, and he seems creative. Would work as a cover for Aguero, but theres plenty of 18-20 year olds at the club that can do that just as well. Save the money for players like Payet, Griezmann and so on, who are actually lighting up the Euros at the moment.

Another compelling argument as to why City would benefit from Nolito's signing and how he improves upon Nasri and Navas. I am purely judging his performances in the Euros, because I do not watch the La Liga, but from what i've seen he's 1.) not fit enough for the prem, 2.) physically dominated by 160cm/50kg midfielders 3.) goes down far too easily, the refs in the prem are gonna laugh their asses off when he tries his antics on them, 4.) no real pace, 5.) can't hold a ball up and 6.) moans at literally every decision.

He does have a great shot on him though, and he seems creative. Would work as a cover for Aguero, but theres plenty of 18-20 year olds at the club that can do that just as well. Save the money for players like Payet, Griezmann and so on, who are actually lighting up the Euros at the moment.
How many more times, judge on his club form,double figures the last 3 seasons,he is doing something right

Likewise

Maybe we should all have the same opinions eh karen.....now that would be really boring

I can take different peoples views.....clearly others cannot. I regularly read opinions i don't agree with on here but dont usually feel the need to have a go at people through snide comments. (though I have just used the term keyboard warrior at someone so maybe Im slipping)

I don't think she was criticizing people for having an opinion it was the monotony of reading the same opinion over and over again in different posts by the same poster - if people don't rate a player that's fine and it's fine to say so but people don't need to reiterate the point on an hourly basis.

Dunno, did Pellegrini know "what he was buying" when he bought Sterling for 50 mil and replaced Dzeko and Jovetic with Bony?

What do decisions Manuel Pellegrini made have to do with Pep Guardiola?

Your first five points are all the same, he's not fit enough for the Premier League. Your last point is irrelevant.

Why is he better than Nasri/Navas? 12 goals and 7 assists in 27 La Liga games is a pretty good start.

How many more times, judge on his club form,double figures the last 3 seasons,he is doing something right
You do realise he's playing in La Liga, right? Nasri or Sterling would have little problems scoring 20+ goals against Getafe and Deportivo.

Anyways, done arguing here. You can come back at me when he turns out to be another Bony. He's already signed by the looks of it anyway. My prediction is 10 starts maximum with 1 goal against Hull or another team of that calibre. Sold to Sevilla for 5 mil next summer.

I don't think she was criticizing people for having an opinion it was the monotony of reading the same opinion over and over again in different posts by the same poster - if people don't rate a player that's fine and it's fine to say so but people don't need to reiterate the point on an hourly basis.

just like the monotony of having the same things said in response to your posts....it works both ways

of course people are going to comment again and again......especially after the player has just played another game...

Maybe we should have a post count and limited posts for everyone on a topic....espeically for ones certain people on this board don't like.....

You do realise he's playing in La Liga, right? Nasri or Sterling would have little problems scoring 20+ goals against Getafe and Deportivo.

Anyways, done arguing here. You can come back at me when he turns out to be another Bony. He's already signed by the looks of it anyway. My prediction is 10 starts maximum with 1 goal against Hull or another team of that calibre. Sold to Sevilla for 5 mil next summer.
Yes so clearly inferior to villa and Norwich, ffs

This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.