Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a point. We couldn't be after sealing the signatures of Sane, Aubameyang AND Nolito surely.

My gut instinct is Aubameyang aint gonna happen.

Fair point. My feeling is that Nolito is a replacement for Navas and we are looking at a front 3 out of Sterling, Sane, Auba, Kelechi, Aguero, Nolito. Sounds good to me.

Fair point. My feeling is that Nolito is a replacement for Navas and we are looking at a front 3 out of Sterling, Sane, Auba, Kelechi, Aguero, Nolito. Sounds good to me.
Wasnt there talk that Navas is staying, thats why I feel like if Nolito and Sane come in, it would be hard to fit Aubameyang on top of what we have.

Wasnt there talk that Navas is staying, thats why I feel like if Nolito and Sane come in, it would be hard to fit Aubameyang on top of what we have.

Yeah, it was said that he would stay and contribute in defense due to his work rate, speed and ball keeping abilities but his height seems to be suspect. But yeah, maybe BVB's asking price of 65 is too much for Auba, hence we moved on to Nolito.

Quite happy with this signing...he played on the left side in Spain's opening game and got slated a fair bit but I thought you could tell there was something about him thought he played quite well. Also thought he looked a player the few times I seen celta vivo last season.

Hope this is not instead of Aubameyang as posters above seem to be stating, is this fact or speculation?

Speculation.

I don't see how a signing around £14 million affects us acquiring Aubameyang, even if we do end up coughing up £40+ million for Sane.

Pep will basically have a blank cheque to get who he wants. And he's as big a squad rotator as any manager in the game, so it's not unthinkable he'd have multiple signings for similar roles.

In short: don't give up on Aubameyang yet.

Speculation.

I don't see how a signing around £14 million affects us acquiring Aubameyang, even if we do end up coughing up £40+ million for Sane.

Pep will basically have a blank cheque to get who he wants. And he's as big a squad rotator as any manager in the game, so it's not unthinkable he'd have multiple signings for similar roles.

In short: don't give up on Aubameyang yet.

Stones, Sane, Gundo, and Nolito puts as at around 120£. We've heard rumors of I believe 150£. I could easily see is getting Aubameng also which would put us around 165£. I think 200 is a fair estimate of what we might spend. We could land Kante and maybe a LB/orCB to get to that close to 200.

Anyway just throwing rough numbers out there but I don't think Aubameyang is dead at all.

Yeah, it was said that he would stay and contribute in defense due to his work rate, speed and ball keeping abilities but his height seems to be suspect. But yeah, maybe BVB's asking price of 65 is too much for Auba, hence we moved on to Nolito.

If anything I think Navas could be a wingback if we played 3 at the back if anything. As far as Nolito I think it's a good cheap option if we can't get certain targets or use the money on bigger named players. As a winger he has decent ball possession and passing ability as well as he cuts back inside and finds shots for himself. That's something we desperately lack from our wingers at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.