Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because you've never seen him play. But I don't blame you, if a team like Atletico Madrid was heavily linked to Vardy, their fans would probably react similarly.

I've probably watched him like 3 times this season and he's not impressed me tbh, let's see what he does in the euros

maybe rumours are true....

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 25m25 minutes ago
Celta Vigo president, Carlos Mouriño, believes rumoured City target Nolito will leave the club this summer. [Sport]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 23m23 minutes ago
Mourino: "He will go this year. I think Nolito will leave Celta this year. His contract has a buy-out clause of €18m."

Mourinho: "There are no numbers. Whoever pays that can take him, whether we like it or not. There is not even any negotiation."

Celta Vigo president, Carlos Mouriño, believes rumoured City target Nolito will leave the club this summer. [Sport]

Mourino: "He will go this year. I think Nolito will leave Celta this year. His contract has a buy-out clause of €18m."

Mourinho: "There are no numbers. Whoever pays that can take him, whether we like it or not. There is not even any negotiation."

Had to do a double-take on that name lol thought PEG said that. But if he is a squad player, 14.2m pounds is pretty good business for a goal-scoring winger in his prime.

If mourinhos said that it sounds like he's confident of getting him?

I have a feeling this is happening. It's like the Negredo one IMO.

If I was Pep I'd send Sterling to Spain on loan to try to rejuvenate him. Poor lad is shot. We can't afford to carry people.

I have a feeling this is happening. It's like the Negredo one IMO.

If I was Pep I'd send Sterling to Spain on loan to try to rejuvenate him. Poor lad is shot. We can't afford to carry people.

on Sterling....Was really hoping that chance he had in the first half, would have found the back on the net, another big miss....needs his confidence back!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.