Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked good tonight but would only be a short term stop gap. I'd prefer it if we added some young English talent like Ross Barkley but the price differential would be a piss take
First time I have seen him. Very keen we buy him now. I am sure someone will given his circumstances. A little wary of Real Madrid. They can turn anyone's head, and if he has a star tournament, which I think he is going to, then they might make a move.

Love this thread .... on Thursday don't sign him he is too old and shite. 1 game later he is the next Messi. Only on bluemoon lol

Has he always been this good? or,is he just a (very) late bloomer?

Been good for last few years but it's one of those like Navas & Negredo, where you just assume soneone would have signed him if he was 'that good'.

But imo both Navas & Negredo have been great signings for City & both worked hard for the team. You can't have 22 'stars' in the squad.

Funny isn't it.Problem is,I would've been good against Turkey !

He's done the same v Barca to be fair.

There are quite a few players in Spain like that, who have done the business at 'lesser' clubs. But I suppose if there have been two clubs running the show for years & they usually spend 50 mil a time signing foreigners, there are bound to be one or two who slip the net.

Whatshisface, who Spurs signed when we got Negredo, was another but of course it didn't work out for him.

Been good for last few years but it's one of those like Navas & Negredo, where you just assume soneone would have signed him if he was 'that good'.

But imo both Navas & Negredo have been great signings for City & both worked hard for the team. You can't have 22 'stars' in the squad.
Agreed

Don't people watch Spanish football ???
He took the piss out of barecolna last season
You can't expect England based City fans to be experts about Celta Vigo. I watch Barcelona and Real Madrid when I can but I can't remember individual performances against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.