Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you're an artist. You've got loads of free time.

I bet a lot of Spanish and Italian football so watching it is part of the home work.

Nolito not a headline signing but certainly a useful one if we get him IMHO.
Miles in front of navas or say players we've lost like Milner jovetic etc

I bet a lot of Spanish and Italian football so watching it is part of the home work.

Nolito not a headline signing but certainly a useful one if we get him IMHO.
Miles in front of navas or say players we've lost like Milner jovetic etc
It was an impressive display from him. Him and Silva seemed to have a good understanding which bodes well.

From the little ive seen he looks pretty average...then again so is navas so as long as its a replacement for navas then i suppose we dont lose anything

I'm surprised how many people don't watch the Spanish football in sky.

I'm paying an embarrassing amount to sky for the premier league, I try and get as much out of it as possible and la liga on Sunday evenings is on at a good time.

Celta Vigo seem to feature quite a lot, certainly any time they play the big 3 or Sevilla/Valencia etc.

You didnt watch him last night then?
I did and wasnt as impressed as some clearly are....at the age he is he is clearly a squad filler and not one for long term and that tells me everything about where he sits in a priorised list of signings....also at the price and the fact that his club are touting him around telling everyobe his release clause

I did and wasnt as impressed as some clearly are....at the age he is he is clearly a squad filler and not one for long term and that tells me everything about where he sits in a priorised list of signings....also at the price and the fact that his club are touting him around telling everyobe his release clause
Fair enough.

A goal and assist and constantly putting himself about not good enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.