Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't expect England based City fans to be experts about Celta Vigo. I watch Barcelona and Real Madrid when I can but I can't remember individual performances against them

It's difficult to remember them all.

I recon you could build a pretty decent side from players in Spain, who Barca/Real haven't bothered with. Even one or two they have let go.

Guy is quality. He actually has a good end product too.
That's what I liked about him too. Sometimes Spain over pass, and when they get in dangerous positions they don't shoot or beat the last man, but he always had a go.

With Silva, Guardiola and the Spanish connection we should have a good chance of doing a deal - although I bet Celta Vigo will now be besieged with enquires.

That's what I liked about him too. Sometimes Spain over pass, and when they get in dangerous positions they don't shoot or beat the last man, but he always had a go.

With Silva, Guardiola and the Spanish connection we should have a good chance of doing a deal - although I bet Celta Vigo will now be besieged with enquires.

If there is truth in the rumour we are interested, we may have already done it though.

Based on last night, is an upgrade on Navas/Sterling. Seemed to have good work rate off the ball, but lacking the control of some of Spain's better players. Poses a goal threat. Seems good value.

I'm not ashamed to say I knew nothing about him until rumours of our interest surfaced this week. I'm certainly not ashamed to say I don't spend every waking hour watching different leagues across Europe. There was a time that may have been the case but life has a tendency to catch up and work, family and social life are far more important than pretending to know everything there is to know about a random player in order to impress Bluemoon.

Yesterday was the first time I remember seeing him and it was certainly the first time I'd made the effort to pay attention to him. It was hard not to be impressed on that showing and if the deal is on the table at 14m then you can see why it might interest us.

Been good for last few years but it's one of those like Navas & Negredo, where you just assume soneone would have signed him if he was 'that good'.

But imo both Navas & Negredo have been great signings for City & both worked hard for the team. You can't have 22 'stars' in the squad.
He might be approaching 30 but he looks very useful,very fit and appears to still have plenty of hunger,at the price stated it seems a very good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.