Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need real talent in the aguero/silva mould with similar attitudes

The issue isn't our lack of top class players, we have quite a few. The issue is the players that they play alongside simply aren't good enough. Signings like Nolito would genuinely improve our side and give us a completely new option ( a goal-scoring winger who makes runs in behind).

Saw something on FB with a loose comparison between him and Bellemy.

Of all the players who have moved on Bellemy is one players who would make a massive difference to this team, both mentally when we're struggling and in sheer ability. His pace was amazing and passion was second to none.

He sucks to me. A bang average signing for a bang average mid-table club. Is he more slow or is he more old?

This is sure to wind up a bunch of people on here who want signings sooo bad that they will justify any signing, no matter how old or how good the player is.

But I'm not going to entertain an argument, because at the end of the day it's my opinion.

He sucks to me. A bang average signing for a bang average mid-table club. Is he more slow or is he more old?

This is sure to wind up a bunch of people on here who want signings sooo bad that they will justify any signing, no matter how old or how good the player is.

But I'm not going to entertain an argument, because at the end of the day it's my opinion.

How much have you seen him play out of interest?

How much have you seen him play out of interest?
I have seen him play against the la liga trifecta for several seasons and I saw a smart player as a positive, but not the player for us in my opinion.

Now I fully expect someone to post "the typical Pep is the manager not you post."

Probably should have kept it to yourself then,because argument you will get.;-)

I have and I saw a smart player as a positive, but not the player for us in my opinion.

Now I fully expect someone to post "the typical Pep is the manager not you post."
You're awfully defensive of your opinion aren't you? Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.