Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the "he sucks" brigade are unable to put into words, or even bring objective statistics, as to why they feel that way other than "he's 29".

It's Pep who is running the show here, not Pellers anymore. People are legitimately allowed to express optimism about any player Pep is interested in, particularly one who scored 12 and assisted 7 in La Liga this year who may be available for only 14 million.
Who scored against barca and real I believe

He's a good backup wing option

I like how the "he sucks" brigade are unable to put into words, or even bring objective statistics, as to why they feel that way other than "he's 29".

It's Pep who is running the show here, not Pellers anymore. People are legitimately allowed to express optimism about any player Pep is interested in, particularly one who scored 12 and assisted 7 in La Liga this year who may be available for only 14 million.

I'm on my phone, and if I wasn't I would have edited his post to just include mostly the middle bit, as I actually scanned past the top bit where he said he sucks. See above, I don't think he's shit. He's just not the sort of player we should be looking at this summer. I do think he would be an average signing for an average club.

I'm on my phone, and if I wasn't I would have edited his post to just include the middle bit, as I actually scanned past the top bit where he said he sucks. See above, I don't think he's shit. He's just not the sort of player we should be looking at this summer.

That's fine, but they aren't throwing all their eggs in Nolito's basket. Links with Aubameyang and Sane prove that and we already have Gundogan.

14 million on the side, even if just for squad depth, doesn't detract from our hunt for world class talent.

Who scored against barca and real I believe

He's a good backup wing option

Exactly, we shouldn't be signing back ups this summer. It's singing back ups that have got us into this current mess with the squad. Sign world class players and let the players who don't win the fight become the backups.

I'm on my phone, and if I wasn't I would have edited his post to just include mostly the middle bit, as I actually scanned past the top bit where he said he sucks. See above, I don't think he's shit. He's just not the sort of player we should be looking at this summer. I do think he would be an average signing for an average club.
I agree,he is not what we should be aiming for this summer. He is a good player just not good enough to improve us.

Exactly, we shouldn't be signing back ups this summer. It's singing back ups that have got us into this current mess with the squad. Sign world class players and let the players who don't win the fight become the backups.

We aren't just signing backups. Where did this idea come from?

Manuel Pellegrini got us into the current mess. Unless you believe Pep is likely to do the same, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

World class players don't grow on threes sadly

I agree,he is not what we should be aiming for this summer. He is a good player just not good enough to improve us.
He has played both games for a wonderful Spain team, I didn't see their first game but he didn't look out of place in the second; if we buy him for £14M wtf are people moaning about? Get a fucking grip

Can you see Real Madrid signing a player of his age and calibre?
Madrid recently bought Kovacic,Danillo, Lucus Silva while James and Isco aren't really making much of a dent in Madrid's squad. They aren't invincible when it comes to signing players. Plus those players were younger yet expected to make instant impacts based on their supposed potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.