Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club can't win. We someone for peanuts and people are moaning that he can't be any good because he's not expensive enough and not a marquee signing, they sign someone for £50 million and he's no good because he doesn't score hat trick every week and we were robbed because Txiki can't do his job and he's only working for the downfall of the great Man City project anyway. There isn't a club in the whole world that buys every player for peanuts and turns them into 40 goal a season wonders. Just know that the owners and management are doing the best for the short and long term future of the club both on and off the pitch and enjoy the ride, the downs as well as the ups.

Pretty much spot on.

Why can't I challenge those who think he's a great signing despite basing it on fuck all bar Pep's our manager?
well that and his stats and performances and starting place in the best national side in Europe/The world.

Still, you hadn't heard of him six weeks ago and he's not costing £49m so he's probably wank.

Two top drawer internationals in so far 40m €

Good business so far- seems if we are not blowing 60m € on one player some aren't happy on here.

Pep knows the score- it's fucking laughable that some on here are already questioning his signings .

Because you're on a City forum being a contrary little fellow about a signing most fans are ether happy about.
Yes, a football forum.

Not a happy clapper, the sun shines out of everyone's arse forum. Why does someone have to bite their tongue unless it's a popular opinion?

The club can't win. We someone for peanuts and people are moaning that he can't be any good because he's not expensive enough and not a marquee signing, they sign someone for £50 million and he's no good because he doesn't score hat trick every week and we were robbed because Txiki can't do his job and he's only working for the downfall of the great Man City project anyway. There isn't a club in the whole world that buys every player for peanuts and turns them into 40 goal a season wonders. Just know that the owners and management are doing the best for the short and long term future of the club both on and off the pitch and enjoy the ride, the downs as well as the ups.
Yeah baby

I know it's not my money etc. but still would be very glad with this business. Aubameyang is a no go for me for 65m. Rather splash the cash any year on Kroos or Pogba if they are available. Or even Stones this year if we're at it. It's just not that much of a need in our squad in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

From what people seem to mention on here seems to be very reliable. Also bluewhit was on yesterday night and hinted that its done.

well that and his stats and performances and starting place in the best national side in Europe/The world.

Still, you hadn't heard of him six weeks ago and he's not costing £49m so he's probably wank.
You obviously ignored the point that I couldn't care less about price or name dictating ability. Funny price to quote because I could quote your support of my point over Sterling's fee and the moaning that caused.

And all the "I've never heard of him but Pep wants him" posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.