Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, solid signing that improves our squad and he has played Pep's system, so can hit the ground running....Good business and makes sense but I still feel Sane is the diamond that Pep wants and will feel better if/when we can get him over the line....

He's not a world beater but he would be an improvement over Navas as he can actually put the ball in the net.

I actually agree he would be an upgrade on Navas.

But Navas in his Spain days was one of the most exciting players around.
It was only homesickness that was keeping him back.

He's not a world beater but he would be an improvement over Navas as he can actually put the ball in the net.
From what I can see they play in different positions. Does Nolito usually play right side? If not he isn't a replacement for Navas at all.

Thought he was a left sided player ? , imagine sane would be the upgrade on navas

Nolito is right footed and Spain use him as a left sided player, as they like their wingers to cut inside. As its looking like Pogba and Aubameyang are no longer options....In my opinion, I see Sane as the signing and project Pep could want the most....he's already mentioned in the past that he thinks Sane is one of the best players in europe in his age group.....I believe Nolito was just a case of excellent business and a chance too good to turn down..Spanish international , that can help the team for a very cheap price... but I see Sane's as the long term target and the one that will get me excited! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.