Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he stays. If Pep can fix up Sterling he can surely fix up Navas.

If Nolito is a Navas replacement... sure, I guess he's OK provided he's not a starter except when we need to rest better players. Totally unimpressed by what little I've seen of him so far (Euro's).

Navas on the right..... clone of Navas on the left... yep, can't wait to see that;)

Hardly an upgrade....Navas has twice as many caps and only yr older...... this guy was so good at Benicia, they loaned him to Granada... would be a standard buy for Stoke!
Just because someone plays for Spain it doesn't mean they must be good.
He may be like Negrado..... the 2nd half of the season one.
As good a coach as Pep may be... he won't be turning Bony into Pele.... or Nolito into Messi.
You seem to have left out Nolito's goalscoring and assists stats,take a look

Yeah... I'm totally unfamiliar with this player aside from the Euro's where he seems to be OK but not worthy of a first team place on a squad hoping to challenge for the UCL - admittedly I could be totally wrong based on the small sample I've seen of him.

Also left out that nobody is expecting Messi out of Nolito but the way transfer fees are now and will continue to go, this is good business for all that has been mentioned before.

Also left out that nobody is expecting Messi out of Nolito but the way transfer fees are now and will continue to go, this is good business for all that has been mentioned before.
Yup. I'm good with him as a squad player - certainly seems loads better than Navas - so long as he isn't a regular starter (doesn't look to be nearly good enough).

Yeah... I'm totally unfamiliar with this player aside from the Euro's where he seems to be OK but not worthy of a first team place on a squad hoping to challenge for the UCL - admittedly I could be totally wrong based on the small sample I've seen of him.
He has scored double figures for the last 3 seasons plus several goals for spain,he is an improvement on the wings and for 14m very low risk

He has scored double figures for the last 3 seasons plus several goals for spain,he is an improvement on the wings and for 14m very low risk
Would you be comfortable starting him in a squad wanting to challenge for the UCL title though?

14m is a bargain as you say for a Navas replacement - just hope he isn't going to start if we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.