Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 mill for a 29 year old and someone who maybe a decent squad player for one or two seasons isn't exactly resolving our age problem. 12 goals last season isn't that impressive either.

12 goals in 29 games from a winger isn't impressive?

What universe is this?

And as for age - it astounds me that people might not think that getting a 29 year old might be exactly the kind of player we want with some very young wingers on the books already?

By the time Nolito's 3 years are up, Sterling will be 24, Sané 23, Roberts will be 22, Sancho and Brahim Diaz 19.

Would not entirely rule out Navas getting an extension particularly as he could be a useful wing back. Also Nolito seems to operate mostly on the left while Navas plays almost exclusively on the right so they are not like for like replacements.

If it means we don't get Townsend, then he'll do for me! I'd take Noel Edmonds over Townsend, never mind Nolito!

Hes 29 ,but in a good way unlike Jamie Vardy who is 29 in a bad way ,apparently
Theres no reason why a 29 year old cant improve for a few more years, if the physical aspect doesn't hinder and they have the desire

We're giving a 3 year deal to a 29 year old!!

At the price we are not bothered about sell on value etc.

So how is age that important, the question is whether the player is and he is Spain's first team, so must be of a certain standard.

Our team lack goal scorers, outside of the obvious few and this guy seems like he can find the net.

Seems an up-grade to me and not taken much out of our budget!!

Navas on the right..... clone of Navas on the left... yep, can't wait to see that;)

Hardly an upgrade....Navas has twice as many caps and only yr older...... this guy was so good at Benicia, they loaned him to Granada... would be a standard buy for Stoke!
Just because someone plays for Spain it doesn't mean they must be good.
He may be like Negrado..... the 2nd half of the season one.
As good a coach as Pep may be... he won't be turning Bony into Pele.... or Nolito into Messi.

Navas on the right..... clone of Navas on the left... yep, can't wait to see that;)

Hardly an upgrade....Navas has twice as many caps and only yr older...... this guy was so good at Benicia, they loaned him to Granada... would be a standard buy for Stoke!
Just because someone plays for Spain it doesn't mean they must be good.
He may be like Negrado..... the 2nd half of the season one.
As good a coach as Pep may be... he won't be turning Bony into Pele.... or Nolito into Messi.
Usain Bolt would be an upgrade to Navas.

Would get into promising positions even faster and then totally fuck it up nine times in ten, just like Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.