Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does a Demichellis and has 1 or 2 good seasons it will be worth while. I hope because Pep wants him he has a good head on his shoulders and will make a good impact in the dressing room.

Maybe after Nolito is confirmed.....Navas could be on his way out?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 15s15 seconds ago
Inter Milan and AC Milan are both interested in signing Jesus Navas (30) from City at a 'discounted price'. [Calciomercato]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 47s47 seconds ago
Navas may become out of favour at City with the arrival of Nolito, and could leave on the cheap as his contract expires next summer. [CM]

It will be nice to finally have a manager who gets his players to play to their potential so when the time comes to sell we might not get bent over by all and sundry.

As far as Nolito goes, I havent seen enough of him to have any kind of opinion.

For a squad player he is pretty good, and for that price that is a bargain compared to current english elephant going to foxes for 30m lol. I just hope he isnt bought as a starter because we cannot get anyone better

13 mill for a 29 year old and someone who maybe a decent squad player for one or two seasons isn't exactly resolving our age problem. 12 goals last season isn't that impressive either.

Quality signing this, our new Negredo, but better.

I seem to remember quite a few Bluemooners being very underwhelmed when we signed Alvaro, then him and Kun proceeded to tear the league a new one.

Well grounded, regular Joe type fella, a bit of a maverick and not one for poncing around in the latest Lamboveyronerrari.

A terrace hero he will become, no doubt.

Quality signing this, our new Negredo, but better.

I seem to remember quite a few Bluemooners being very underwhelmed when we signed Alvaro, then him and Kun proceeded to tear the league a new one.

Well grounded, regular Joe type fella, a bit of a maverick and not one for poncing around in the latest Lamboveyronerrari.

A terrace hero he will become, no doubt.

If his partnership with Kun is anywhere near what the beast & Kuns was then he'll be worth ten fold of what we are paying for him

13 mill for a 29 year old and someone who maybe a decent squad player for one or two seasons isn't exactly resolving our age problem. 12 goals last season isn't that impressive either.
He contributed to 19 of Celta Vigo's 51 league goals last season. At £13m he has to be worth a punt.

Don't really know much about him but he sounds well regarded by people who seem to know what they're talking about. Sid Lowe of the Guardian has mentioned him more that once in the run up to the Euros saying he was one of the Spanish players he was most looking forward to watching.

Shame he's a bit on the older side but at that price, if he can do a job for a couple of seasons then it's money well spent. Especially with us supposedly having so many good youngsters coming through.

12 goals & 7 assists from just 29 starts for a winger sounds better though doesn't it? All in La Liga.

Edit: damn beaten due to the the electric meter guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.