Non league football.

Jon Macken is the new Stalybridge Celtic manager
Interesting. He did absolutely brilliantly at Radcliffe a few years back getting them promoted into the NPL Premier division and it seemed the players and fans all loved him, but then clearly something odd happened behind the scenes and he moved on. He’s most recently been at Witton Albion for the last few years, where he’s done ok, but nothing special.

Macken is certainly an interesting appointment.
His predecessor was a big Blue, but when I saw them they were awful.
Bridge have had so many injuries it'll be interesting to see how he does.
Sean Tse, a former City Youth player, is there too.

Not English non-league, but I see our one-time opponents TNS had a narrow win in the Welsh Cup. A mere 16-0 v Llangollen Town. Worth mentioning today due to the "1" and the "6".
I see what yer did there. My ERO has an EFC clock in his old bedroom that seemed, like the club, to stop working. I bought another mechanism from Amazon, and in the intervening fiddling whilst it came I got the old one working, so I made a new one with the new quartz motor but only put on the clock a number 1 and a number 6.

Note: EFC are currently on an unbeaten run that might be longer than a Rag undbeaten run!

Not English non-league, but I see our one-time opponents TNS had a narrow win in the Welsh Cup. A mere 16-0 v Llangollen Town. Worth mentioning today due to the "1" and the "6".
Steve Redmond's son Daniel plays for TNS and is the captain - he scored twice,
Actually.it is English as they play home.games in Oswestry ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.