Non league football.

In fact get down there for the City game it's on several screens in their impressive clubhouse.....Great day in the making !

Saw a quite extraordinary game today in the North West Counties Football League division south, top of the league West Didsbury & Chorlton v bottom of league St Martin’s FC from the Welsh borders of west Cheshire/Shropshire.
12-0 at half time and 18-0 at full time.
The St Martin’s lads were young teenagers playing against grown men.
Their third manager of the season quit on Thursday and they look like losing their ground at the end of the season.
They were promised £60-70 a game but none have been paid for weeks.
I had so much mad love and respect for those young boys who turned out today, would be easy to sack it off but they were still there representing their local area and their shirt.
Made a point of applauding them off.

Saw a quite extraordinary game today in the North West Counties Football League division south, top of the league West Didsbury & Chorlton v bottom of league St Martin’s FC from the Welsh borders of west Cheshire/Shropshire.
Their third manager of the season quit on Thursday and they look like losing their ground at the end of the season.
I had so much mad love and respect for those young boys who turned out today, would be easy to sack it off but they were still there representing their local area and their shirt.
I saw the score for this game on twitter so had a look for the table I think from memory St Martins have a goal difference of minus 181 and 2 points. Must be tough.

I saw the score for this game on twitter so had a look for the table I think from memory St Martins have a goal difference of minus 181 and 2 points. Must be tough.
It was an an all time record scoreline for the North West Counties Football League. But it was an uncomfortable watch tbf
They have to travel to second in the league FC Isle of Man next weekend. Could be even worse

Pre season they were a late replacement ( St Martins )for an evening friendly at Hyde united. Me and my boy went along and Hyde won 12-0.

Robbie Savage and his brood were at West Didsbury & Chorlton tonight, presumably scouting for their forthcoming FA cup tie v Macclesfield
Macc are trying to bully them into switching grounds, first with finance and then from a segregation point of view, but the hippies are holding firm so far
WDCFC are the least aggressive crowd in football, but Macc crying that “Stockport might turn up”

Robbie Savage and his brood were at West Didsbury & Chorlton tonight, presumably scouting for their forthcoming FA cup tie v Macclesfield
Macc are trying to bully them into switching grounds, first with finance and then from a segregation point of view, but the hippies are holding firm so far
WDCFC are the least aggressive crowd in football, but Macc crying that “Stockport might turn up”
Savage is an arrogant bellend what else do you expect

Savage is an arrogant bellend what else do you expect
Fucking horrible horrible bastard
Their U16s were in the East Manchester Junior League last year, best in the region
First they raped Stockport County for their youth team. Then abandoned those lads mid season and filled Macc youth with ex City, united, liverpool and Everton academy lads who were released
If only one hits then they make a fortune
Worst was a lad released by Newcastle they took on, when his dad couldn’t drive him down, Savage was paying for a return Uber from the north east to Cheshire
£600-700 a time
How can traditional local non league u16s compete against that?
Ridiculous and unnecessary
A ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.