Non league football.

Savage is an arrogant bellend what else do you expect
My team Witton Albion have Macc the 5th of sept at home and fc utd in the fa cup on the 3rd at home can’t wait! 900+ for both games hopefully, John macken has us playing some tidy football now, similar to Pep ball but no end product as of yet! Loving the Prem this year but also loving the non league I go most weeks!

My team Witton Albion have Macc the 5th of sept at home and fc utd in the fa cup on the 3rd can’t wait! John macken has us playing some tidy football now similar to Pep ball but no end product as of yet! Loving the Prem this year but also loving the non league I go most weeks!
Hope you stuff macc, used to have a soft spot for them until Savage took control

O
Fucking horrible horrible bastard
Their U16s were in the East Manchester Junior League last year, best in the region
First they raped Stockport County for their youth team. Then abandoned those lads mid season and filled Macc youth with ex City, united, liverpool and Everton academy lads who were released
If only one hits then they make a fortune
Worst was a lad released by Newcastle they took on, when his dad couldn’t drive him down, Savage was paying for a return Uber from the north east to Cheshire
£600-700 a time
How can traditional local non league u16s compete against that?
Ridiculous and unnecessary
A ****
My lad used to play football with his lad Charlie, Savage used to walk around like he owned the place, can't stand the man

Hope you stuff macc, used to have a soft spot for them until Savage took control
Can’t see it they’re gonna piss our league but you never know they are supposedly also trying to get 1874 Northwich to move there game against them, they plant at barnton fc not suitable ground tbf for 700 plus but also the pitch is on a massive hill, quite funny hope they have to play there!

O

My lad used to play football with his lad Charlie, Savage used to walk around like he owned the place, can't stand the man
Is that the lad who’s gone to united, about 18-19?
He has a lad who’s 16 my nephew played against, if anyone sneezed near him he was on the pitch giving the ref shit
The refs all bought it and were starstruck and bent as fuck
He portrays himslelf as some sort of saviour of grassroots football when he is actually the opposite

He has a lad who’s 16 my nephew played against, if anyone sneezed near him he was on the pitch giving the ref shit
He portrays himslelf as some sort of saviour of grassroots football when he is actually the opposit

He portrays himslelf as some sort of saviour of grassroots football when he is actually the opposite
Yes its the lad who is 18-19

He did a phone in on 5 Live about grassroots, I called making these exact points about his behaviour with Macc U16s
You will be astounded and amazed to hear that I wasn’t allowed on
A coward and a gobshite
An absolute bellend of a man, if he was playing today he wouldn't get near s premier league team, another player who was lucky to play In the era he did

It will be interesting to see what happens at Macc when they reach a std where artificial pitches are not allowed. Macc are coining a fortune from pitch rental at astronomic prices. Everyone on here who has commented that Savage is a twat is a good judge of character. He is a full on odious toad, bloated by his own self importance.

It will be interesting to see what happens at Macc when they reach a std where artificial pitches are not allowed. Macc are coining a fortune from pitch rental at astronomic prices. Everyone on here who has commented that Savage is a twat is a good judge of character. He is a full on odious toad, bloated by his own self importance.
Especially at that level, he is nothing more than an entitled bully with a fat wallet
I hope West Didsbury and Chorlton tell him to fuck off
They will probably lose but they already get the biggest crowds in their league and the goodwill towards their supporters is worth 10x more than Savage and his backer can offer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.