North Stand Construction Discussion

The feasibility study announcement on the OS was on ‘Monday’ the 12th of December and 9am.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the formal consultation plans are also made public on the OS at the start of the week as well.

Is that something that happens? Were fans 'consulted' re South Stand extension??

Can’t remember. But this is different to the South stand expansion. The club are committed to engaging with the fans on this final stand expansion. That’s what we’re led to believe from the club and various sources that have posted that information on this thread.

I've found the same but why would broadcasters try to sabotage their own product?
To pander to their core customer base which is the armchair supporters of the red shirted clubs. Let's be honest, SKY are not even remotely subtle about their bias to United and Liverpool. They actively promote it. It's their business model. I guess United and Liverpool equal good. City equals bad. Strange I agree, but we all see it and hear it on every game they broadcast and every TV show that they air.

I've found the same but why would broadcasters try to sabotage their own product?
The difference in the way they comment the games, their selection of pundits; there are so many examples of how they are not trying to paint City in a favourable light. A suboptimal audio transmission would actually just be true to form, and nothing unusual.

But what will everyone else say?…

I think from other blues I speak to they want a single or two tier stand mate. Depends on cost I guess and any club reasoning if they decide to mirror the south stand but I think they puked find considerable opposition to that plan if that’s what they decide.

The difference in the way they comment the games, their selection of pundits; there are so many examples of how they are not trying to paint City in a favourable light. A suboptimal audio transmission would actually just be true to form, and nothing unusual.
I think Sky (and a lot of journalists) are hoping / expecting that sooner or later the Sheikh will get fed up & City will drop back into the shadows / also-rans.

Then Utd can "reclaim their rightful place at the pinnacle of English football".

Hopefully it's largely wishful thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.