North Stand Construction Discussion

It just must be a coincidence then I guess?
We’ve had pages and pages of posts saying singers in one block can’t hear songs sung in another block due to the shit acoustics in the stadium. Yet tv not picking something up is some massive conspiracy.

Do you seriously think somebody from Sky BT ITV and BBC are all in on this and the 4 completely separate broadcasters all have a joined up plot to reduce the volume when at City making their product sound shit ( pandering to supporters of teams that aren’t even watching ) ??

So January has nearly come and gone and still no plans :-(
"Fans and the local community will be invited to share their priorities and feedback on concepts in early 2023, before the project advances to planning."

Told you it wouldn't be in January :(

"Fans and the local community will be invited to share their priorities and feedback on concepts in early 2023, before the project advances to planning."

Told you it wouldn't be in January :(

Fair play mate, I assumed the proposed plans would be done and a week or two into January shown.

Workable ideas that can be implemented for the North stand expansion. Any more?

A proper singing section for fans who want to sing via a vetting process.
A block for the youth. 16-25 year olds. With affordable season tickets.
Flags along the level 2 tier. Digital advertising boards/digital flags removed on that tier only.(bar level 3 where there aren’t any).
Safe standing on the 2nd tier.
Displays, telescopic flags, flags in general, and 2 sticks allowed on level 2.
Prior to construction, during construction, and before season ticket sales, the club reaffirm NSL2 will be our new home end and will be a singing and display stand, so fans who don’t want to be part of that shouldn’t think about applying for season tickets there.
Club works with 1894, other fans groups, and City fans in general to create a proper home end before the expanded North stand opens.

Like many I would like to see more affordable season tickets and match day tickets in the expanded North stand home end, but how the club do that without impacting on their future season ticket and match day ticket prices in other parts of the ground (when Pep has gone) I don’t know. I honestly can’t see the club introducing affordable season tickets and match day tickets for the expanded North stand and trying to sort out an impossible steampede from fans who just want cheaper season tickets and match day tickets, but have no interest and no intention of buying into a proper singing home end. TBF to the club I think that’s an almost impossible task to do without pissing many City fans off for one reason or another.

Last edited:
Workable ideas that can be implemented for the North stand expansion. Any more?

A proper singing section for fans who want to sing via a vetting process.
A block for the youth. 16-25 year olds. With affordable season tickets.
Flags along the level 2 tier. Digital advertising boards/digital flags removed on that tier only.(bar level 3 where there aren’t any).
Safe standing on the 2nd tier.
Displays, telescopic flags, flags in general, and 2 sticks allowed on level 2.
Prior to construction, during construction, and before season ticket sales, the club reaffirm NSL2 will be our new home end and will be a singing and display stand, so fans who don’t want to be part of that shouldn’t think about applying for season tickets there.
Club works with 1894, other fans groups, and City fans in general to create a proper home end before the expanded North stand opens.

Like many I would like to see more affordable season tickets and match day tickets in the expanded North stand home end, but how the club do that without impacting on their future season ticket and match day ticket prices in other parts of the ground (when Pep has gone) I don’t know. I honestly can’t see the club introducing affordable season tickets and match day tickets for the expanded North stand and trying to sort out an impossible steampede from fans who just want cheaper season tickets and match day tickets, but have no interest and no intention of buying into a proper singing home end. TBF to the club I think that’s an almost impossible task to do without pissing many City fans off for one reason or another.
The pricing structure for season tickets currently is an absolute mess. So many different price categories all over the stadium and yet when match day tickets go on sale there are only about 3 or 4 different categories. Really the club needs a complete reset on this but I suspect they’ll just keep fiddling with it and it won’t get any better.

The pricing structure for season tickets currently is an absolute mess. So many different price categories all over the stadium and yet when match day tickets go on sale there are only about 3 or 4 different categories. Really the club needs a complete reset on this but I suspect they’ll just keep fiddling with it and it won’t get any better.
TBH I’m going over old ground again and it should be in the ticket price thread, but in 3 years time when the NS has been expanded, City will have to shift 6000+ season tickets and match day tickets. Added to that, Pep probably won’t be manager by then, unless he extends his contract again, which I sadly can’t see him doing. The club has to be really clever and flexible about filling the expanded North stand as well as the rest of the stafium in 3 years time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.