North Stand Construction Discussion

Can’t make the picture any larger really as it’s already blurring.

Click on the Hobs3D link below to see the original smaller picture, but clearer.

The larger and cleaner picture showing the Etihad model is also by Hobs3D.

The North stand with 3 tiers.

23CBFD2C-A2D5-4BF8-8213-84C029C692AB.jpeg

158DB1E8-1281-4933-9A89-A68510D79F3B.jpeg

11/6/21

Peter Bradshaw, MCFC Director of Estates commented: “We are really impressed with the quality, level of detail and consistency across the four models. We’re incredibly proud of our new facilities and the work we are doing to regenerate East Manchester; these models showcase the enormity of the scheme and our investment. The reaction from our players, staff and visitors has been tremendous and the models are a fantastic finishing touch to the new campus.”

There’s been no fan consultation, all they ever seem to do is gear everything to making as much money out of something as they can, knowing what City are like I’m 90% sure that mirroring the South Stand with a corporate second tier is what they’re going to do.

That 10% that they’ll do something special is keeping me hopeful.

There’s been no fan consultation, all they ever seem to do is gear everything to making as much money out of something as they can, knowing what City are like I’m 90% sure that mirroring the South Stand with a corporate second tier is what they’re going to do.

I’m trying to keep an open mind.

I have no doubt the expanded North stand, 2 tiers looks likely due to various people/posters posting that, City Plaza(Square), the Hotel, and the Museum will have the wow factor. But I’m more bothered about the stand layout, the safe standing and seating arrangements, the singing section, and everything we’ve all discussed that will hopefully create a better atmosphere and a proper home end.

I’m more bothered about the stand layout, the safe standing and seating arrangements, the singing section, and everything we’ve all discussed that will hopefully create a better atmosphere and a proper home end.
For me this is the most important thing that could come from the expansion. Atmosphere. This is the last chance and I'm desperate for it to be done right.

Did I imagine the website page that City put up asking for feedback?

That would be really depressing for both atmosphere and facilities. Level 3 was done as cheaply as possible. I doubt a new stand anywhere in a top flight league in Europe has been constructed or finished as poorly as level 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.