North Stand Construction Discussion

tv companies are renown for turning down/muting crowds.

Sky do it alot,
they are well known for it, i remember a derby at OT probably 2004/05 season we drew 0-0 and were constantly singing "oh when the blues go marching in" all through HT , a friend text me to say all you could hear on TV were City fans singing but it went quiet on TV but Niall Quinn who was on the panel made a point of whistling along to let everyone know City fans were very vocal.

Are they going to have to close it while the works done? So we'll be operating with 3 sides for a bit?
Given that we don't know what they're going to do yet, that's tricky to answer. If a single tier then perhaps, if two them maybe 'just' tier 2, if a mirrored South Stand then probably not.

If tier 2 does get shut it'll be interesting to see where the family stand fans get moved to and whether it's permanent.

Given that we don't know what they're going to do yet, that's tricky to answer. If a single tier then perhaps, if two them maybe 'just' tier 2, if a mirrored South Stand then probably not.

If tier 2 does get shut it'll be interesting to see where the family stand fans get moved to and whether it's permanent.
given I sit on row 1 of tier 2 then I expect to be sat next to Pep to keep me happy! seriously though we need to create a block or 2 in maybe tier 3 as a tourist section and maybe relocate a smaller family stand, love my current seat but my son has relocated to SS and there are others that sit near me whose kids have either moved or no longer go.

Are they going to have to close it while the works done? So we'll be operating with 3 sides for a bit?

No. Will be built exactly like the south stand from behind while it remains open. Liverpool doing similar with the Anfield Rd stand this season as well.

There is a scenario where they could completely replace the current 2nd tier rather than join on to it but the lower tier would remain open in that instance.

they are well known for it, i remember a derby at OT probably 2004/05 season we drew 0-0 and were constantly singing "oh when the blues go marching in" all through HT , a friend text me to say all you could hear on TV were City fans singing but it went quiet on TV but Niall Quinn who was on the panel made a point of whistling along to let everyone know City fans were very vocal.
It was loud as well, funny to look back now and a draw at the scum was the highlight of the season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.