North Stand Construction Discussion

PMSL! i hope its a one or two tier stand mate, i persoanlly think it will just be easier and cheaper for the club to mirror the south stand? Maybe if it was only the north stand expansion it would be different but if its a huge job including a hotel, new shop store, fan plaza and maybe more then cost will be a huge part imo.

It probably would be cheaper, but if it mirrors the south stand I think it would be the lazy/ boring option. If we want a world class stadium that is unique then it’s gotta be 2 tiers

Looking down at that model it looks like we could easily expand the sides( without keeping has it is and just filling the corners). That would I think take us up to 80.000.

Looking down at that model it looks like we could easily expand the sides( without keeping has it is and just filling the corners). That would I think take us up to 80.000.

would that be a potential reason why the north stand may mirror the south stand as it would allow easier expansion of the side stands in the future if required i wonder?

Are they going to have to close it while the works done? So we'll be operating with 3 sides for a bit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.