North Stand Construction Discussion

They’re not putting everyone into the current concourse lol.

It’s going to be massive. All new concourses, internals etc
I’ll reserve judgement until I see the plans. But 6000 people in an end stand with less space for bars and toilets than 6000 people in a side stand where the bars are already inadequate……..the old saying you can’t fit a quart into a pint pot comes to mind.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see the plans. But 6000 people in an end stand with less space for bars and toilets than 6000 people in a side stand where the bars are already inadequate……..the old saying you can’t fit a quart into a pint pot comes to mind.

It’s a brand new stand/expansion like the South Stand but with 2 tiers instead of 3. They’re not putting in some extra rows in the current build and then calling it a day. It’s going to be huge. Brand new concourses, internals, new roof etc.

If you remember my pictures, one of the soil testing rigs was past City Square. That could indicate the depth of the stand could be that far out? It will be much bigger than the South stand. City Square is going and is being replaced by the plaza, where the souvenir store currently is.

External symmetry is vital. The ground is beautiful as it is so don't mess the long vistas up. I would just replicate the south stand inside but there's other priorities. However please no spurs wall. It's fucking shit. I've been there and it's myth.
If they create a replica of that south stand that would be so disappointing and boring…

Luckily sounds like that’s not going to happen. Bring on the tier two wall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.