North Stand Construction Discussion

I think everybody is looking back at getting away from Maine road with rose tinted glasses,still takes me now the same time to get to Denton island from the Etihad as it did Did from Maine Road.

I think everybody is looking back at getting away from Maine road with rose tinted glasses,still takes me now the same time to get to Denton island from the Etihad as it did Did from Maine Road.
There were a lot more options at Maine Road (The Parkway and Wilmslow Road) but if you parked in one of the side streets, car parks or schools you were fucked....unless you left early

Encourage, not enforce. I’d encourage everyone to do lots of things, I don’t expect everyone to have to do those things or follow my advice. But if a few more think good idea I’ll try it then thats a good thing. No big deal.

Also if you read his post properly he says we should ALL walk to town....you must have missed that bit
He didn’t say we should all walk to town he said he encourage anyone that can to do it . I would suggest you know what he meant as well as I do.

I have very distinct memories as a child of sitting on a school playground with the engine turned off listening to GMR for an hour before we even thought about getting home.

he doesn't even go mate
Doesn’t he, I wouldn’t know. Whatever I don’t think the queue for tram is going to get any shorter and after trying both I don’t really get why many people stand in that queue when it’s quicker to walk and after a win a least more enjoyable walking back with loads of City fans.

Doesn’t he, I wouldn’t know. Whatever I don’t think the queue for tram is going to get any shorter and after trying both I don’t really get why many people stand in that queue when it’s quicker to walk and after a win a least more enjoyable walking back with loads of City fans.
no he's sneaked back on under a new name after his last racist and manc hating incarnation.

I'm not being encouraged to do fuck all by the likes of that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.