North Stand Construction Discussion

Calling jrb, is the exhibition place in City Square open on Saturday?

Unless you haven’t seen what’s been posted on here or on the OS, it’s not worth going. There’s nothing new or nothing that we haven’t already seen or don’t already know about.

I dropped the questionnaire off today.

City Square North Stand, Etihad Stadium

Saturday 4 March – Sunday 26 March

Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00, Sunday 10:00 – 16:00

Open on matchday from 09:00 – 1 hour after full time

Beswick Library, 60 Grey Mare Lane, M11 3DS

Thursday 9 March 2023, 15:00 to 18:30

The Foyer at the National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, M11 4DQ

Monday 13 March 2023, 15:00 to 19:00

Church of the Apostles, Ridgway Street, Miles Platting, M40 7FY

Wednesday 15 March 2023, 15:30 to 18:30

Unless you haven’t seen what’s been posted on here or on the OS, it’s not worth going. There’s nothing new or nothing that we haven’t already seen or don’t already know about.

I dropped the questionnaire off today.

City Square North Stand, Etihad Stadium

Saturday 4 March – Sunday 26 March

Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00, Sunday 10:00 – 16:00

Open on matchday from 09:00 – 1 hour after full time

Beswick Library, 60 Grey Mare Lane, M11 3DS

Thursday 9 March 2023, 15:00 to 18:30

The Foyer at the National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, M11 4DQ

Monday 13 March 2023, 15:00 to 19:00

Church of the Apostles, Ridgway Street, Miles Platting, M40 7FY

Wednesday 15 March 2023, 15:30 to 18:30

Ok thanks, saw the bit on Cheesemans blog, didn't look as if there was anything I hadn't seen on here. Just trying to keep out the pub really.

I’d be amazed if the hotel didn’t have a restaurant which looks out over the pitch.

Aside from match days, I think they’ll be offering packages for the corporate market where hotel guests have their conference at the ground or hotel, have a dinner overlooking the stadium in the evening, followed by a tour of the museum and trophy room, and then maybe even an event at the Co-op.

Would go down an absolute storm.
Trafford cricket club have a similar setup. I’ve been to several conferences and whatnot there. It’s a pretty nice place to spend a day.

Also been to a conference at the swamp and their facilities are the polar opposite. Dark dingy 1970s working men’s club vibe.

Trafford cricket club have a similar setup. I’ve been to several conferences and whatnot there. It’s a pretty nice place to spend a day.

Also been to a conference at the swamp and their facilities are the polar opposite. Dark dingy 1970s working men’s club vibe.

Bernard Manning likes this post.

Already been mentioned, but.

The North stand expansion contract has been prelet to Laing O'Rourke.

They should be onsite in the Summer?

Bam will be working with Laing O'Rourke so the Coop Live Arena and North stand expansion developments impact as little as possible on the fans outside the stadium. As shown in the hoarding, entrance and exit plans from the planning application.

"You are spot on there, u tell City fans that they need ultra fans like the Ashburton Army at Arsenal you just get shouted down"

@LEXSTARproject

Hi Mate, saw you posted this on SCC. City have had by far better atmospheres over Arsenal for most of the PL era and especially the last 12 years. The reason Arsenal have picked up this season is because of the novelty of them going for the title for the first time in a long time. This idea we need 'ultra fans' like Arsenal shows only short term rationalisation and a lack of clarity or understanding of the bigger story.

Loved my one season sat on the back row just as the stand corners toward the main stand, it was when the Kippax was being rebuilt, the atmosphere in there for some of games was electric, West Ham, Everton & Spurs, great games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.