North Stand Construction Discussion

’Exclusive’ (arf!) in the Daily United.

Jack Gaughan must be reading the thread. ;-)

Jack, the ’club Shop’ is wrong. And the Hotel isn’t taking up that much land. You also forgot the Museum. 7,700 extra seats? Etc.

Cue the Emptyhad Jibes from the Rags, Coach Wreckers and general City cheat haters in the comments section tomorrow.

6BA65372-90DC-4918-AA29-E32B2CE64B13.jpeg
B468D42E-7D37-46E2-A588-DDAD0D91C80E.jpeg

Last edited:

Jack, the ’club Shop’ is wrong. And the Hotel isn’t taking up that much land. You also forgot the Museum. 7,700 extra seats? Etc.

Cue the Emptyhad Jibes from the Rags, Coach Wreckers and general City cheat haters in the comments section tomorrow.

View attachment 73496
View attachment 73497

Hahahaha, on a par with Rivals?

Apart from Spuds new ground (which is bloody marvellous), can't think of many (or any) football grounds in the UK that rivals ours.

Great sightlines and leg room for the seated areas, organised standing areas, a new South Stand Bar, multiple hospitality options, food and drinks around the ground and City Sq for a pre/post match pint or pie and chips.

Send Jack to the Old Toilet if he wants to see how stadiums used to be like, think I got DVT last time I went for the Rugby League.

Apart from Spuds new ground (which is bloody marvellous), can't think of many (or any) football grounds in the UK that rivals ours.

Great sightlines and leg room for the seated areas, organised standing areas, a new South Stand Bar, multiple hospitality options, food and drinks around the ground and City Sq for a pre/post match pint or pie and chips.

Send Jack to the Old Toilet if he wants to see how stadiums used to be like, think I got DVT last time I went for the Rugby League.
Personally I think he means getting a ground that can hold 60,000.IMO.

Jack’s done his research, hasn’t he. Lazy tw@t! And to think, he got paid to right that guff.

At least we now know the where club shop is moving. Exclusiv! :-)

View attachment 73496
View attachment 73497

Does seem a clickbait story released in the run up to the dippers game. Is there anything new in it ???

Jack’s done his research, hasn’t he. Lazy tw@t! And to think, he got paid to right that guff.

At least we now know the where club shop is moving. Exclusiv! :-)
Is that not where the Rugby League just moved to unless they are getting a new building in the collar site

1680157800476.png

so if its going to be 7,700 new seats in the north stand then wont than take the capacity to 62,000?

so if its going to be 7,700 new seats in the north stand then wont than take the capacity to 62,000?
Cheap journalism as usual, got half a story and made the rest up to suit his agenda, 8000 extra seats that make it bigger then Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Liverpool but that doesn't suit his remit. If you gave fans decent leg room at very Old Trafford it would be down to about 60k ! Just anothet attempt to put us down !

Cheap journalism as usual, got half a story and made the rest up to suit his agenda, 8000 extra seats that make it bigger then Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Liverpool but that doesn't suit his remit. If you gave fans decent leg room at very Old Trafford it would be down to about 60k ! Just anothet attempt to put us down !

It’s a figure taken from Manchester City…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.