North Stand Construction Discussion

We can have two atmosphere ends which is better than one.

Not everyone will want to relocate to the NS.

They should be grouped together in SS3 to create their end and be considered equally by 1894 which should be for all fans not just NS fans.

‘ You’ll never take the South Stand ‘ !!
It will take a lot of effort to fill the extended North stand with singers, think it's a bit optimistic to expect to be able to do 2 ends properly.

dave will they listen ? The major stumbling block is police & security no matter how much people say well its just as easy in opposite corner.

Im going to make a big banner saying away fans are not moving... Somebody will shout "move that flag i cant see"
Where there’s a will there’s a way.

Man’s walked on the moon, so everything is possible, including the safe,secure relocation of 1000 away fans and 1000 City fans.

we could do with a commitment that anyone that goes in a new ultra / singing section makes a pledge that they will sing whatever the circumstances, be there before the game starts and after the players have applauded the fans. Even to wear certain colours I.E. St Marks shirts. Might sound stupid but it would support a pack mentality for want of a better phrase. The commitment could be done through a supporter group and whilst hardly enforceable it is a commitment to all other fans.

we could do with a commitment that anyone that goes in a new ultra / singing section makes a pledge that they will sing whatever the circumstances, be there before the game starts and after the players have applauded the fans. Even to wear certain colours I.E. St Marks shirts. Might sound stupid but it would support a pack mentality for want of a better phrase. The commitment could be done through a supporter group and whilst hardly enforceable it is a commitment to all other fans.
No "Ultras", please God.

China likes this....and Russia !!

What happens 10 mins before full time ?

It will take a lot of effort to fill the extended North stand with singers, think it's a bit optimistic to expect to be able to do 2 ends properly.
Maybe, but don’t underestimate those wanting a SC who actually can’t get one right now, there are many wanting to return, as well as a lot of young un’s craving their first, the clamour for tickets this season has created real demand (even with some of the crazy prices) the opportunity of an extra 7’700 seats and an increase in SC holders will help service that demand, their passion can be harnessed and encouraged in a NS holding 14’000, just imagine how you’d feel watching City on tv all the time, with Pep Haaland KDB & co, I reckon there’s plenty out there chomping at the bit to get involved. If the club & fan groups work together and promote inclusivity, then there’s no reason why we can’t have two vocal ends

We should get a drummer
Was brilliant hearing the city fans singing to the beat of the palace drummer

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.