North Stand Construction Discussion

Yeah IF it has to have a name Kippax is the one for me too.

Just hope it's not going to be sold and called the The Toyota Yaris Hybrid Stand or similar.

Im not a big fan of naming stands, south stand and north stand still sound good, one of best names for me since my years at city was "KIPPAX". Plain old simple kippax.

Not to sound to harsh on the players / managers that come and go but this club in particular is about the fans ( although hypo bayern think differently ). So relate it to the fans when naming, if we have to name it at all.
Best suggestion, let's stop the messing and call it The Kippax, no new this this, no new that, plain and simple, The Kippax.

Im not a big fan of naming stands, south stand and north stand still sound good, one of best names for me since my years at city was "KIPPAX". Plain old simple kippax.

Not to sound to harsh on the players / managers that come and go but this club in particular is about the fans ( although hypo bayern think differently ). So relate it to the fans when naming, if we have to name it at all.

I loved when the south stand was called the Key 103 stand

No because it isn't the Kippax. New ground so create new history.Don't like new Kippax either.
Yep, the Kippax was named after Kippax Street in Moss Side. We’re not there any more.

It should be named the Sergio Aguero stand. It’s where he scored more goals than anywhere else including his most legendary one.

Yep, the Kippax was named after Kippax Street in Moss Side. We’re not there any more.

It should be named the Sergio Aguero stand. It’s where he scored more goals than anywhere else including his most legendary one.
Kun Aguero stand is probably the worst name ive heard, I guess this is why the club doesnt let the fans decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.