North Stand Construction Discussion

Just leave it as the North Stand then no one can be upset like why did they pick that name when I wanted this one.Then it could start a new thread called why didn't they name it this.

Is it either?

I’ve been reading all my life how it’s the nickname of Manchester City but can’t actually recall any fan using it to describe the club, the team or themselves, ever.
It was in fact books in the 1960/70s nickname: Citizens or Blues. Never heard it used either, nor Rags in real life just an internet thing.

Who was the first player to score directly from a corner following the rule change was my favourite fact. Ans: W H Smith, wonder how I remember that?

"What stand are you in?" The Centurians... I like it, every football fan can then never forget we were the first side to do it (maybe only side ever to do so) all these fans of the red tops etc think our history started in 2008, so this will always be a reminded however we are in the future (we could go shit again ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.