North Stand Construction Discussion

There's still 3 years until the stand is constructed. 3 years of hope to change that ....(fill in as appropriate) name and the image that it conjures up.. :-)

70e80899956204006908c1dac14f6169.jpg
Zab in fancy dress :)

Is it either?

I’ve been reading all my life how it’s the nickname of Manchester City but can’t actually recall any fan using it to describe the club, the team or themselves, ever.
Citizens is and always has been the official nickname of Manchester City. It was quite common when I was growing up. The use of Cityzens is a poor play on the word. I had this scarf in the 70s.
A945C872-1F1C-48B2-B1E1-A1C0291E4F18.jpeg

Last edited:
Bottom is the Little Stand top is the Large Stand. All tourists will have to explain what it means before entry.

EUnEZ3ZXQAAVE9S.jpg
Unless it’s called The Kippax then any other name will probably get either shortened or given a nickname……I’m voting for this!

Unless it’s called The Kippax then any other name will probably get either shortened or given a nickname……I’m voting for this!
To be honest I'm barely old enough to remember them and I had to Google to make sure neither had been Operation Yewtreed (they hadn't), but there's something hilariously old school about it that I couldn't resist.

Yes, the Sergio Aguero stand, I’ve said it earlier in the thread. The Bert Trautman stand would be fine too.

It’s nothing personal mate, I’ve never liked the term Cityzens, I don’t identify with it whatsoever and never have.

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, and I’m entitled to mine.
93:20 changed everything for me

So many players we could pick from the last 10 years at least but 93:20 is everyone on that day, scored at that end?

93:20 North Stand
Sergio Aguero Stand
Vincent Kompany Stand
David Silva Stand
Bert Trautman
Mike Summerbee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.