North Stand Construction Discussion

I've only just got used to not referring to the Etihad as Maine Road so it's probably gonna take another 20 years before I start actually calling the North Stand whatever they end up calling it (gone for a Burton says Centurions so I reckon that's why it'll be and I don't mind it)

It is an extension. But, for the first time since we moved to the City of Manchester stadium, and now the Etihad, we will have a proper home and vocal end. Not sharing an end with the away fans over 3 levels. No having to vacate level 3 for domestic cup games. I can only speak for myself, but I'd like our home end to be something about us, the club, the fans, our support, where we live, our history, etc. There's nothing wrong with the current name, the North stand, as stand names go, but I'd like something more fitting for our new home end. A stand name we can all relate to, be proud of, belong to, and which brings back happy memories, which there are plenty of, and to come.
....It’s ...... The Centurions Stand.

In recognition of a record points total and the finest team in PL history.

THE CENTURIONS STAND !,

93:20 changed everything for me

So many players we could pick from the last 10 years at least but 93:20 is everyone on that day, scored at that end?

93:20 North Stand
Sergio Aguero Stand
Vincent Kompany Stand
David Silva Stand
Bert Trautman
Mike Summerbee
Bit long that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.