North Stand Construction Discussion

456 capacity at the sky bar.
10 suites just below that with their seating right at the top of the stand.
Then a 600 capacity "Joe's" style hospitality area that is at the bottom of the 2nd tier by the look of it.

If it was just at the back I think I’d be alright with that, but why on earth is there any coprate seating at the front of a home end. It may as well just be a second tier.

It’s kinda put me off the idea of trying to move there

Just to add to this. We (1894) have emailed our contacts at the club asking for an urgent meeting to discuss the plans.

The proposed hospitality sections would instantly end any plans of an atmospheric home end.
Think people should wait for those answers before reacting too much to what the drawings do or don't show.

Just to add to this. We (1894) have emailed our contacts at the club asking for an urgent meeting to discuss the plans.

The proposed hospitality sections would instantly end any plans of an atmospheric home end.

I agree. It wouldn’t be a home end and I also think it would make your job of getting people (south standers in particular) to move 1000% more difficult

Come and stand in the home end and you will be stood behind a large corporate section right at the front. May as well just be level 2

Think people should wait for those answers before reacting too much to what the drawings do or don't show.

We can only go off the planning application.

The club through their contacts with the fans groups need to confirm or deny there is going to hospitality/corporate seating across the front of NSL2.

That wasn’t what was mentioned in the feedback questionnaire. Nor was it what the fans asked for when they sent in the ideas and replies.

If the hospitality seating section is correct the club have withheld that information from the fans on purpose and sneaked it through until it’s shown up on the planning application.

Feel like it's going to look amazing from inside but just a bit of a cobbled together mess outside... i'm not arsed because I don't have to see it everyday and only really care about how it is where I'm watching the match from but it doesn't scream 'ultra high tec, modern stadium' to me personally.

We can only go off the planning application.

The club through their contact with fans groups needs to confirm or deny there is going to hospitality/corporate seating across the front of NSL2.

That wasn’t what was mentioned in the feedback questionnaire. Nor was it what the fans asked for when they sent in the ideas and replies.

If the hospitality seatin section is correct, the club have withheld that information from the fans on purpose and sneaked it through until it’s shown up on the planning application.
Yes we can only go off those and as far as I can tell it isn't 100% clear, nor is it clear whether those seats are corporate, hospitality or 93: 20 / Joes type premium seats., thats why a question to the club for clarification is a good idea and best wait for an answer. What's the rush for an immediate reaction one way or the other.
Even the plans don't give the full make up of the stand / seating. It states it can be changed to safe standing etc later on.

Yes we can only go off those and as far as I can tell it isn't 100% clear, nor is it clear whether those seats are corporate, hospitality or 93: 20 / Joes type premium seats., thats why a question to the club for clarification is a good idea and best wait for an answer. What's the rush for an immediate reaction one way or the other.

As you say there’s no rush, but it would be better if the club confirmed or denied it as soon as possible. It wouldn’t take long for the club to do that and it’s no hardship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.