North Stand Construction Discussion

You make some good points… the hospitality at the front of level 2 is the only issue for me. Everything else looks great but then again I’m judging against the standards of the Platt Lane development

i`m gonna get shot for this by a few on here but i think it offers a unique aspect of hospitality for me as you should be in the loudest most mental sounding end in the ground and that in itself would be an experience for some?

Well said there are a lot of people on here that say they know Danny Wilson etc, use your influence their loads of city youtube channels get on that then Sky Sports etc pick up, Manchester Evening News. As I said early create an objection on the planning portal all you need to do is create a account, put there is a time limit on putting in objections
You can't object to having hospitality seats at the front of tier 2 on the planning portal. You could I suppose but it will be laughed at and rightly ignored. Idiotic suggestion.

City have misjudged and mislead us.

They need to recognise and rectify matters quickly and with good grace. There doesn’t need to be a war over this.

Three actions -:
1) Remove the ‘corporate’ seats in NSL2.
2) Convert the posh bar area into a fans bar like SS.
3) If necessary find somewhere else for 600 corporates.

As you were.
Just as well they're not corporate seats then isn't it? I'd have thought you'd know the difference given your earlier posts.

wasnt there a video going around recently of a load of youngsters still singing on having their pints on a concourse at the etihad after the second half had kicked off? I think some of got so fixated on what they think will work that anything outside of that isnt good enough?
Happens every game and always has.

There is no perfect solution, ALL types of fans have to be accounted for and at this moment in time we have no idea what sort of corporate fans will be in the new extension, sky box ( top of the stand) or whatever it's called apart.

You can't object to having hospitality seats at the front of tier 2 on the planning portal. You could I suppose but it will be laughed at and rightly ignored. Idiotic suggestion.
The fact those seats are designated as 'hospitality' on the plans doesn't mean it still is the plan.We know they were drawn up months ago and if the club had changed their mind or were thinking of changing it, there would be no real reason to change the plans submitted, or decide now. Those plans already allow for a change of seating to safe standing.

i`m gonna get shot for this by a few on here but i think it offers a unique aspect of hospitality for me as you should be in the loudest most mental sounding end in the ground and that in itself would be an experience for some?
People would pay crazy money to be sat around that at huge games and even bigger sums to be sat at the very top looking down on it.

People on here think the club have done this on sort of whim?

The fact those seats are designated as 'hospitality' on the plans doesn't mean it still is the plan.We know they were drawn up months ago and if the club had changed their mind or were thinking of changing it, there would be no real reason to change the plans submitted, or decide now. Those plans already allow for a change of seating to safe standing.
Yep, already stated the same earlier bud. The knee jerk responses of some on here are beyond parody. There are others who just seem intent on jumping on the band wagon.

And for the hard of listening, they're hospitality, not corporate. There is a huge difference.

To be honest I have not read many the posts on here but as someone who remembers paddling through puddles of shit at the back of the kippax just to have a piss I think the new plans look absolutly amazing & I still cant quite believe its my beloved club were talking about :-)

100% mate, big difference in corporate not all Singers want a bovril and chicken balti pie, some want something more.

And I have seen a lot of "normal" fans leave their seats early at half time to go for a pint and watch the game in the concorses, again for me weird but we are all different.
That is exactly what Joes is… a Bovril and pie. Some of the posters think it is full on 3 course carvery dinner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.