North Stand Construction Discussion

There are 9500 seats available yet everybody has spat there dummy due to 600 premium seat at the front.

The stand was never gonna be built without corporate / premium elements.

I know some on here had a pipe dream that there was gonna be a new stand opened solely for singing fans having cheap tickets but that was always just fantasy.

Match day turnover is half of what even Spurs earn so that gap has to be closed.

The stand is being built to improve turnover not so there is a better atmosphere for the lesser games.

The new stand will be fantastic and if those blubbing choose to stay in their own seats then sound it will be filled by relocators, new seasoncard holders and match day tickets.

There are 9500 seats available yet everybody has spat there dummy due to 600 premium seat at the front.

I know some on here had a pipe dream that there was gonna be a new stand opened solely for singing fans having cheap tickets but that was always just fantasy.

Match day turnover is half of what even Spurs earn so that gap has to be closed.

The stand is being built to improve turnover not so there is a better atmosphere for the lesser games.

The new stand will be fantastic and if those blubbing choose to stay in their own seats then sound it will be filled by relocators, new seasoncard holders and match day tickets.

With posts like that you need a new username…. : )

Reactions: jrb

He’s positive and correct for once. ;-)

Nobody ever thought the North stand was going to be solely for singers and cheap tickets. Now you are being silly.

You only have to look how the Etihad has been…… (choose your words carefully jrb) enhanced ;-) to know hospitality, etc was going to form part of the North stand expansion.

I think one or two people are now fishing.

When did I say it was an issue?

This is what I posted.

Behind the 'hospitality seats' will be a full row of ambulant seating.

I'm telling you all now, by the time City finish with L2 it will be a stand full of hospitality, ambulant, suites, and expensive season tickets and expensive match day seats.

At no point did I say ambulant seating is an issue and it shouldn't be there. I said it's located there because it's 4 rows below the exits, which gives easy access to people. (who have walking difficulties)
Definitely not fishing personally bud, I'm not sure why you mentioned the ambulant seating in that case?

.... Could be the loudest guy you'd ever met, with a colostomy bag nobody knows about...
I actually know someone who matches that description perfectly :)

(and yes, that includes the colostomy bag although I 've always taken his word for that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.