North Stand Construction Discussion

Sorry but that is not true.

For the majority of games 3 sides of the pitch sit in complete silence so to make out its a Joes or 9320 problem is nonsense.

Any empty seats in Joes or 9320 are sold but they haven’t turned up or sold th on the exchange. but that’s a problem which affects every stand in the stadium

I think it’s very fair to say that hospitality seats as well as 93:20 have more empty seats and less atmosphere on average than several other sections of the ground. I’ve sat in 93:20 several times by the way.

It doesn’t effect SSL1, which is the most vocal part of the ground. ;-)

Found the hospitality side view diagrams after digging through the thread.

From the looks of it the hospitality area doesn’t look that large. Obviously hard to tell from the diagram. It contains a bar and stool seating like the Ardwick. It doesn’t look anywhere near as big as the new bar at the back of SSL1. It certainly isn’t another SSL1 bar for the GA’s. There won’t be a DJ and the youth in there blasting out…. “I’ll follow you everywhere!”

7DCDF6AF-C3DB-44EC-BC0A-8E8E270E4684.png

59CCD68F-0EBF-4507-AC7F-BC5C8DC37077.jpeg

FEAD145B-18A6-4ED8-A178-ACE239D834CA.png

If the club were to get its way, I see a future of L2 all corporate and L2 North Stand posh seating with priority bar and match programme. No season ticket admission just match day only at £150 a pop. Expanded CB and East Stands all matchday admission only . Season tickets to reduce down to 20000 through natural wastage and all remaining 42000 seats split between corporate/posh and matchday admission only. That’s the dream ticket as far as the club is concerned in my view and we must fight to prevent it
I like the idea of a small row of Hot Tubs tucked in there for good measure.

As all the FOC’s die off :-( our available platinum and gold season tickets will become Silver season tickets. It be interesting to see what type of season tickets City sell on N$L2.

The hotel suites at the back of the stand.

Your just about to reach the moment of climax with your partner, and Haaland smashes the ball into the NS goal. “Get in!!” (don’t stop yet, she screams)

Anything over £40 is hospitality to me. Anything over £50 is corporate to me.

Corporate, as I know it, pay fuck all. Isn't that the point of it (paid for someone else obviously).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.