North Stand Construction Discussion

I’d image prices will be almost, if not exactly, the same as the south stand third tier and there will be a window for singers to join. Hopefully they call it The Kippax in order to stoke up enough emotion to get people to move. 1894 should have a block in the very middle of the tier to get things going.

1894 should have a block they manage with the club that comprises of 250 matchday tickets and 250 relocation tickets for season ticket holders.

If you make it permanent season tickets only, you’ll get some fans who want to be seen in the action but contribute fuck all, plus this allows other fans in the stadium which I imagine there would be many who would like to sing and shout in there for the odd game.

This is just an idea though, the important thing is the club meeting with fan groups to discuss ideas on the logistics of it all but I can’t see that happening.

I’d image prices will be almost, if not exactly, the same as the south stand third tier and there will be a window for singers to join. Hopefully they call it The Kippax in order to stoke up enough emotion to get people to move. 1894 should have a block in the very middle of the tier to get things going.
The Kippax can only be down the side of the ground.

1894 should have a block they manage with the club that comprises of 250 matchday tickets and 250 relocation tickets for season ticket holders.

If you make it permanent season tickets only, you’ll get some fans who want to be seen in the action but contribute fuck all, plus this allows other fans in the stadium which I imagine there would be many who would like to sing and shout in there for the odd game.

This is just an idea though, the important thing is the club meeting with fan groups to discuss ideas on the logistics of it all but I can’t see that happening.
1894 can do the displays but keep them away from songs and chants cos they're hopeless.

No song for Phil Foden or Kyle Walker and " Harland Harland,Harland " for Erling Braut......they have a very limited song book and no fecking imagination.

How similar to this is it?

19etih2.jpg
Almost identical apart from a platform for the drums and Cappo .

1894 can do the displays but keep them away from songs and chants cos they're hopeless.

No song for Phil Foden or Kyle Walker and " Harland Harland,Harland " for Erling Braut......they have a very limited song book and no fecking imagination.

Ah!?

1894 as individuals and as a group don't start new chants off. Most of the new chants are started by individuals or groups of lads other than 1894.

I'm not being funny, but why don't you try and start new chants off for those players and other City players without chants. Let's see how far you get. It's easy to criticize!

That can be another thing looked at when and if a new singing section is organised and started. People in the singing section may feel more confident to start a new chant off with the backing of other singers behind them?

Last edited:
Ah!?

1894 as individuals and as a group don't start new chants off. Most of the chants are started by individuals or groups of lads other than 1894.

I'm not being funny, but why don't you try and start new chants off for those players and other City players without chants. Let's see how far you get. It's easy to criticize!

That can be another thing looked at when and if a new singing section is organised and started. People in the singing section may feel more confident to start a new chant off with the backing of other singers behind them?
The FOC section in ESL3, of which I'm 'Cappo', is the lead squad in getting all the other FOCs going.

We sing " Sha la la la Summerbee, MI.MIC.MICK. Mick Doyle, Pardoe, Pardoe, he's orf to Mexico, Na na naa naa,Na na na naa, hey hey King Colin "

You've probably heard us but don't know the words cos you weren't around in 1965/66.

We do allow youngsters to join us if they have enough ticket points,so if you're under 50 and wear Tenna Pants for Men come over and join us,we'll print the words out for you.

Here to help as always...

"Joe Mercer,Joe Mercer,is it true what people saaaay, we're goina wiiiin the football league "

The way things are going all singing will be banned soon anyway, too offensive and arrestable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.