North Stand Construction Discussion

Can’t see them moving anybody out of there to accommodate them who want to move over from the S/S let alone offer free tickets to anyone.. think at most they may reduce the F/S to the bottom tier .
I’m sure it’s been said plenty but a lot of the younger fans want to be near the away fans to bounce off them, my lad and his m8s 16 to 18 take every opportunity they can get now there a bit older to sit away from there parents into the blocks nearest the away fans .
Can’t see them wanting to put the families and the over 60s next to the away fans

If we have an 8,000 all standing home end then I’d bet anything most younger fans/ singers would want to move there.

The family stand can stay where it is, as the home end would be above it

Why can’t we have two standing ends?
Not saying we can’t, just wondering if there’ll be enough demand or if the away support layout should be reconfigured. Luckily I have nice seats in 101 so am happy to get a better North Stand near me, as I don’t hear much from the south end of the stadium as of now (could be my hearing though).

Not saying we can’t, just wondering if there’ll be enough demand or if the away support layout should be reconfigured. Luckily I have nice seats in 101 so am happy to get a better North Stand near me, as I don’t hear much from the south end of the stadium as of now (could be my hearing though).

I think there will be if tickets are priced correctly. Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, spurs, soon to be Everton and plenty of other clubs have two ends that stand up either every game or most of the bigger games.

Surely we can do that. We’ve had away games and home games where huge amounts of people are stood. We played United in the league cup and the entire east stand was stood up.

Last edited:
If we have an 8,000 all standing home end then I’d bet anything most younger fans/ singers would want to move there.

The family stand can stay where it is, as the home end would be above it
The family stand is tier 1 & 2 of the NS, originally just tier 2 until 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.