North Stand Construction Discussion

That wouldn’t make any sense at all. You’d have to relocate everyone in the family stand and also waste the chance of having a proper home end.
KippaxNorthStand will be all seats al la SS3.

Kippax North Stand L1 will be safe standing al la SS1.

A ' Family Section ' will be created but its location hasn't been confirmed....it won't be a whole Stand!!

It’s not really a family stand to be fair. Lots of people in there don’t have kids. I reckon you could easily relocate people in level 2 to other areas. (With more freed up seats elsewhere)
They are more strict in Level 2 (much higher demand) than in level 1, the original plans went to the corner blocks for level one and they didn't have the demand for it so let people stay. Level 2 has never had demand problems.

I thought they may try to relocate all level 2 on 1 eventually as people got older for more hospitality on NS2 but it hasn't happened yet.

In all likelihood it will end up 3 tiers.

KippaxNorthStand will be all seats al la SS3.

Kippax North Stand L1 will be safe standing al la SS1.

A ' Family Section ' will be created but its location hasn't been confirmed....it won't be a whole Stand!!

I just don’t see the point in that. You’d surely make level 2 the standing section. I’d move into a large home end, I’d be less bothered about moving to level 1.

People only buy one ticket so it isn't a loss leader, it is just a loss. Not a chance.
That's not true. If you have to take a hit on a couple of thousand season tickets for a year but attract more fans and corporates into the stadum in the longer term it's a loss leader.

There is a chance if City think creatively. Even better if we fans could get a coordinated voice and push them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.