North Stand Construction Discussion

There’s obviously going to have to be sacrifices, doesn’t take a genius to work out we can’t have everything we want. So how would people feel about losing blocks 114-117 in the South Stand to away fans? I’m not saying I support this idea one way or another, and there will be those horrified at the thought, but it’s gonna take that level of sacrifice from some if we really want a ‘Home end’. SS2 could then be converted to corporate in its entirety, supplementing a two tier NS home end (with no corporate) KC would gain a block (113) for those wanting to remain close to the away fans, which leaves around 3 blocks of supporters needing to relocate to the new NS

There’s obviously going to have to be sacrifices, doesn’t take a genius to work out we can’t have everything we want. So how would people feel about losing blocks 114-117 in the South Stand to away fans? I’m not saying I support this idea one way or another, and there will be those horrified at the thought, but it’s gonna take that level of sacrifice from some if we really want a ‘Home end’. SS2 could then be converted to corporate in its entirety, supplementing a two tier NS home end (with no corporate) KC would gain a block (113) for those wanting to remain close to the away fans, which leaves around 3 blocks of supporters needing to relocate to the new NS

Why would you have to do that?

We could easily have two singing ends. Loads of other teams do. That also wouldn’t require people being forced out of their seats

Forcing thousands out of their seats and making even more of the ground corporate for no season .

The FOC section in ESL3, of which I'm 'Cappo', is the lead squad in getting all the other FOCs going.

We sing " Sha la la la Summerbee, MI.MIC.MICK. Mick Doyle, Pardoe, Pardoe, he's orf to Mexico, Na na naa naa,Na na na naa, hey hey King Colin "

You've probably heard us but don't know the words cos you weren't around in 1965/66.

We do allow youngsters to join us if they have enough ticket points,so if you're under 50 and wear Tenna Pants for Men come over and join us,we'll print the words out for you.

Here to help as always...

"Joe Mercer,Joe Mercer,is it true what people saaaay, we're goina wiiiin the football league "
Those chants make Edin Dzeko seem like poetic genius. So glad no one can hear you old boys from up in ESL3

Why would you have to do that?

We could easily have two singing ends. Loads of other teams do. That also wouldn’t require people being forced out of their seats

Forcing thousands out of their seats and making even more of the ground corporate for no season .
We don’t have too, but people are talking about galvanising our support in to one main area as opposed to what would be 3 separate areas. I don’t see it working (vocally) without a decent number of our most vocal moving from SS1 to an extended NS2 or even NS1. If the support is there for a mass relocation from SS1 then that leaves 3-4 blocks available to away fans. I never said I support it but the club will definitely be thinking about it, they will want to increase the corporate offering, whether we like it or not the gentrification of the stadium started many moons ago, it doesn’t take a genius to work out these corporate seats subsidise cheaper seats, I’m comfortable with that (but that won’t affect my seat) but understand others will be pissed if their current seat is taken over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.