North Stand Construction Discussion

The corporate ticket sales don't depend on the other's being made cheaper. A loss leader is selling something at less than cost as you still make money out of the same customer, but they only need one ticket, and won't spend any more on other things compared to someone who would have paid full price.

Cheaper tickets only benefit the club if there is a lack of demand, and then that is their market value. Loss leader sounds catchy, but is being used falsely.

The way the club is going is putting prices up as much as they can, precluding new season ticket holders from bigger games unless they pay more for them. The creativity the club shows is in increasing prices only.
You’re not with not reading or purposefully ignoring what I’m saying. If the ground has a better atmosphere we sell more tickets to other people in the long term including corporate customers. So if we have to offer a couple of thousand cheap tickets at the start to get the thing off the ground it will pay for itself in the long run. Nit picking on the dictionary definition of “loss leader” is nothing but pedantry and does not address that point which still stands. Just to avoid any further weird pedantry from you, I’m not saying the club WILL do it. I’m saying they SHOULD do it.

I want a big blue wall of 10k City fans as much as the next match going fan, but I think there is a danger of some people here of convincing themselves it's happening and then setting themselves up for disappointment and frustration when it doesn't.
If we as fans could get ourselves organized and pressing for it it can. We are absolutely shit at that as a fan base. Always have been, going back to the fanzine wars.

Have the main section of the second tier which should be at least 2/3rds of it solely for those who want to sing. A formal pledge for anyone that wants to go in there should be made that they will get behind the team before and during the match and That they will stay to the end, sing throughout and not slag the team or management for any reason. Anyone going in there goes on that understanding - end of! And of course Make it affordable for every game.

If we as fans could get ourselves organized and pressing for it it can. We are absolutely shit at that as a fan base. Always have been, going back to the fanzine wars.
City want feedback on the North Stand plans. If fans want the vocal section in the top tier and affordable tickets for under 25's etc you need to contact the club on mass.

mancity.com/etihad-stadium-feasibility-studies or via post to Etihad Stadiim Feasibility Studies, FREEPOST, NWW36611A, Etihad Stadium, Manchester M11 3BR.

200 FREE tickets to 1894 is what I said. The objective has to be to fill this stand with vocal fans but get the most vocal together in the middle. There must be about 2-3000 people in the existing safe standing areas and as many of them as poss or need to be together in the middle, hence offering it to them first and cheap. The rest should then look after itself.
Have we not already tried this in the South Stand ?? Why should everything revolve around the 1894 group. There are other fans that have been going to games much longer and are fed up of being moved around all the time to suit others. So all them fans that sit in the North stand level 2 don't get a say in this then.

Have we not already tried this in the South Stand ?? Why should everything revolve around the 1894 group. There are other fans that have been going to games much longer and are fed up of being moved around all the time to suit others. So all them fans that sit in the North stand level 2 don't get a say in this then.
1894 group have been the ones pushing to improve the atmosphere for years when a stand is made to improve the atmosphere of course they would be a vital part of that

No looks like u just get cast aside to suit the 1894 group again like many fans have already been.

Who’s been moved for the 1894 group?

If your going to blame anyone for forced relocations blame the club. There the reason thousands have been forced out of their seats all over the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.