North Stand Construction Discussion

Cross-subsidy I thing you were getting at.
Nope. Loss leader actually. As I said right from the start.

“A loss leader (also leader)[1] is a pricing strategywhere a product is sold at a price below its market cost[2] to stimulate other sales of more profitable goods or services.”

But nobody except you cares mate.

What are you going on about? You're absolutely clueless. Making things up about the 1894 group that aren't true. 73 pages of mainly constructive comments and ideas for the North stand expansion and then you pop up from nowhere posting absolute sh*te about 1894. You don't know anything about 1894, how it's run, the work, time and effort put into it by ordinary City fans.

Go on Stu, tells what 1894 have done to you personally!
woah woah woah, weren't you saying a couple of days ago that everyone is entitled to an opinion jrb and there should not be an attack on a fellow blue?

C'mon Dude. he's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else.

Some of the directors do read this thread. Why wouldn’t they? Maybe other members of staff at City who are involved with the North stand expansion also read this thread? It’s a good insight into what City fans want and their thinking. It might help shape the proposals for the North stand expansion? It might not! Outside of this thread fans who don’t read BM and this thread will get their chance to put their views and opinions forward when the club opens the public consultation. That includes you mcfcstu and all the other people who currently sit on NSL2.

As M18CTID says, 1894 have never asked the club to relocate fans to make way for 1894 members. What we’ve asked for is available seats together in 115 so we can get a group of singers together. But because of season ticket holders, citizen card holders and match day ticket sales, that’s not possible as there aren’t enough seats together. It has been possible to do that in CL group stage matches at the front of 115 when demand for those seats wasn’t high a few seasons back. I think we got between 30 to 50 seats together in the front two rows? Somebody else from 1894 can confirm that.
I'm not sure it's a true barometer of all City fans tbh. I'd say there's only 1% of pretty active users on here who are seasoncard holders. At best.

Nope. Loss leader actually. As I said right from the start.

“A loss leader (also leader)[1] is a pricing strategywhere a product is sold at a price below its market cost[2] to stimulate other sales of more profitable goods or services.”

But nobody except you cares mate.
By the same customer - you seemed to care enough to insult me about it. But at least you were big enough to admit you were wrong.

woah woah woah, weren't you saying a couple of days ago that everyone is entitled to an opinion jrb and there should not be an attack on a fellow blue?

C'mon Dude. he's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else.

Everyone is, but not when it isn’t the truth.

No looks like u just get cast aside to suit the 1894 group again like many fans have already been.

When have other City fans ever been cast aside for 1894? I’ve never asked the club to give 1894 preferable treatment over other City fans. Neither have other 1894 members.

This thread is nothing but a discussion thread about the North stand expansion and ideas surrounding it. As others have posted, City have already finalised the plans, made their minds up, and will gauge the reaction of the fans to those plans. The club might make some changes or tweak the plans depending on the reaction and feedback to the plans from the fans. Maybe the feedback will be all positive, so the club won’t have to change or tweak anything at all? I’m all for the consultation with City fans. Everybody has a right to put their views and opinions across. The club is giving the fans a chance to do that.

One thing is certain. Nobody on here as far as I know has ‘specifically asked for the fans currently sat on SSL2 to be moved’.

PS. Apologies if I came across a bit abrupt. I just get annoyed when people post things that aren’t true about me. (and the other 1894 members)

Last edited:
I'm not sure it's a true barometer of all City fans tbh. I'd say there's only 1% of pretty active users on here who are seasoncard holders. At best.

And even less who post on this thread. -)

It’s still a valuable, if a limited insight into the thoughts and ideas from City fans about everything surrounding the proposed North stand expansion. I think this thread has been a very positive and interesting read for the club and us.

Last edited:
By the same customer - you seemed to care enough to insult me about it. But at least you were big enough to admit you were wrong.
No, not to the same customer. That’s the bit you made up. You were wrong not me. Stop being a knob. We were having a good discussion until you jumped in being pedantic about an irrelevancy that nobody except you cares about.

Slightly off topic, but it would be helpful ( to some of us ) to know which posters have a season card or are regular match goers. It would make a difference to how some posts are considered.
Maybe some kind of annotation after their name?
Not trying to turn it into a ‘dick-measuring ’ contest, but it might help if opinions on the stadium etc are from people who actually know the place.
Having said that - I’ve been a regular since 1975, and I would still like to see a log-flume ride back into town after the game ;-)

All of this is possible and,with relative low cost practical.

Would the fencing for the away fans coach park need to be moved to maintain segregation ?

I'm really warming to this idea,you should get intouch with Danny Wilson and get it stress tested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.