North Stand Construction Discussion

How bad does the hotel look here

View attachment 108600
If you Google Lens it

Its looks link this building in Edinburgh

View attachment 108601
@jrb
Check this out from Spurs Staduim

This looks cool as well,don't know if this under the staduim in the car park but its amazing idea for a empty space that is only used when games are on

Ever thought about supporting Spurs ??

Ever thought about supporting Spurs ??
Their stadium is the best in the UK without a doubt regarding what is on offer for fans, the club wants to make more money so that is why they are doing the roof walk and have the tunnel club.

So just copy what is already successful

Look at the flight club that started in London and now has flight clubs everywhere including Manchester

Does anyone have photos of the car park under the stadium as F1 drive is an amazing idea for a space not used that much

1709240802000.png

It’s a walking circuit.

View attachment 108609

Thanks. Thought it was from the looping walkway across the roof of the stand. If that was part of the roof support system it would be rigid. You can’t see the handrails in the cgi’s. You can see the handrails in the diagram you posted.

Fantastic! Can’t wait to get some Manchester city centre skyline pictures from up there. Not arsed how much it costs to go up there.

Another money spinner for the club. Viewing platforms to see the Manchester skyline and Gtr Manchester as part of the stadium tour.

Their stadium is the best in the UK without a doubt regarding what is on offer for fans, the club wants to make more money so that is why they are doing the roof walk and have the tunnel club.

So just copy what is already successful

Look at the flight club that started in London and now has flight clubs everywhere including Manchester
What’s the first rule of flight club?

I’ve never like the hotel element of the North stand expansion. But that’s going back over old ground. It’s getting built, so I’ve just got to accept it.
Do what's the point in raising it.

Concentrate on the realities

Does anyone have photos of the car park under the stadium as F1 drive is an amazing idea for a space not used that much

View attachment 108613
It’s not a car park the away team coach goes down to let the personnel off but will rerun above ground The area is used for access to pitch level for maintenance etc the tunnel to the pitch is in the north west corner

Do what's the point in raising it.

Concentrate on the realities

I agreed with Lexstar. I’ve given my reasons previously. Overall it’s a fantastic redevelopment of the North stand, especially the North stand itself, but it isn’t perfect. Of course that’s just my opinion. Other people will think all of the redevelopment of the North stand is fantastic. Those are the realities. There’s a bit of friction on this thread of late.

Last edited:
I agreed with Lexstar. I’ve given my reasons previously. Overall it’s a fantastic redevelopment of the North stand, especially the North stand itself, but it isn’t perfect. Of course that’s just my opinion. Other people will think all of the redevelopment of the North stand is fantastic. Those are the realities. There’s a bit of friction on this thread of late.
Why the moaning ? Just chill, we have the best owners in the world, embrace it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.