North Stand Construction Discussion

It is the north stand expansion thread though, is it not? Opinions will naturally re-circulate here for the next few years.

I find the posts telling people what to talk about or not talk about (other than for those that derails the thread for a longer period) far more annoying than people just saying what they think. Regardless of whether I agree or disagree with them.
Recirculating opinions I can agree on except when it's the same poster posting the same thing over and over AND THEN replicating it on the campus thread.

So your point was relevant but mine wasn't ? Just put me on ignore.

I really don't see why you are so angry. You made a point that someone not liking the look of the hotel was slagging off the best owners in the world. Because they are paying for it. I am arguing that it is irrelevant to whether people like it or not. Ok I was a bit sarcastic about it, but you of all people dish it out plenty and thought you would take it fine with no ill intent.

If you think it is relevant just say so, without the agression. Or don't both are fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.