North Stand Construction Discussion

Unfortunately if we sell out then there not going to lower prices, I'm afraid is all about money hence removing the front two rows of seats to accommodate the double advertisement boards which obviously must generate more income than selling the seats ! They make all the right noises about putting the fans first but they don't ! Perhaps that prick who conducts the end of season review with Kaldoon should ask some more relevant questions than the pre edited crap he puts to him !

Tbf, that’s pretty much the same for every Premier League game regardless. Agree that it’s bullshit though. All prices should be capped at £30 imo, not just away tickets.
Which would mean that no season ticket could cost more than £570.

Danny Wilson is going to put ticket prices up every year because his job would be vulnerable if he didn’t. The Club’s employees are tasked with continuing to increase revenue whether that be from more expensive tickets, more memberships, virtual Etihad, or increased sponsorship revenue etc.

Ticket prices are excessive and the message sent out encouraging us to by 2 more tickets between £68 and £85 a pop was scandalous.

Thursday is likely to be the lowest home crowd of the season but that’s mainly because it’s a rearranged game, guaranteed refunds for season card holders, it’s midweek and the temperature will be freezing. The ground would be full if this was a Saturday 3pm kick off, regardless of the scandalous pricing.

! Perhaps that prick who conducts the end of season review with Kaldoon should ask some more relevant questions than the pre edited crap he puts to him !
perhaps Kaldoon might just well say im not doing that PR exercise then and chris misses out on nice holiday
ps you dont have to watch it and stick to you're own PR machine SSN

Unfortunately if we sell out then there not going to lower prices, I'm afraid is all about money hence removing the front two rows of seats to accommodate the double advertisement boards which obviously must generate more income than selling the seats ! They make all the right noises about putting the fans first but they don't ! Perhaps that prick who conducts the end of season review with Kaldoon should ask some more relevant questions than the pre edited crap he puts to him !
Thursday was the first league game I was going to miss this season. A mate has generously let me have his spare season ticket as his son can no longer attend this fixture. I wasn't going to pay £70 for a seat against a team that has one measely league cup triumph in 30 odd years.
I genuinely hope it doesn't sell out and there's lots of spare seats on display otherwise the pricing will never be looked at. Hopefully it's a bit of a wake-up call because they won't take a blind bit of notice if it keeps selling out at these prices.

Danny Wilson is going to put ticket prices up every year because his job would be vulnerable if he didn’t. The Club’s employees are tasked with continuing to increase revenue whether that be from more expensive tickets, more memberships, virtual Etihad, or increased sponsorship revenue etc.
Is it Danny's responsibility to set ticket prices?

Is it Danny's responsibility to set ticket prices?
I’ve gathered from OSC Exec meetings that Danny and Roel set the ticket prices. I could have got the wrong end of the stick though. This is within the context of them being tasked with bridging part of the gap between us and the rags, dippers etc on memberships and match day revenue.

Not trying to increase overall ticket and membership revenue would seem a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas. That’s my interpretation.

Home game prices need to be capped like away ones are! £40 max never happen though
£40 a game is still a lot mate lot of our indeed all fan bases are struggling, the majority who are priced out will be on minimum wage just over £10 an hour and £40 a ticket would mean a days pay too them.
Like you say it's not going to happen, sadly football has gone well beyond giving a shit about match day attending fans.

Would like to see a banner from the 1894 group highlighting the scandalous ticket prices. Really need to get the media on the issue and put some real pressure on City to lower ticket prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.