North Stand Construction Discussion

Extremely chuffed with this latest announcement as I was concerned the PL's attempt to slander us would result in our owners taking a more conservative approach for the future.

I think a poster stated earlier that the left block (fang) would probably contain the hotel or at least part of it.

Whilst I appreciate these are currently concepts the left wall you're concerned about is surely prime real estate for corporate sponsorships which would help our FFP revenue books.

With the Coop Arena right opposite the new stadium extension, City certainly seem to be making in roads for this be an entertainment destination venue. I can understand some may simply want to go & see a football game, but the investment will undoubtedly improve & transform the area for the better including employment opportunities & far outweighs this mentality.

I can imagine you're in your element with this latest release of designs ;
For the love of god no haha. I like 93:20 stand out of your suggestions.

I completely understand your reasoning for not wanting to call it the Kippax, however this needs to appeal to city fans and make people want to move from their existing seats to create a proper home end.

I personally think calling it the Kippax would be the best way to do this.

If we don't want to confuse, it could always be "The New Kippax"

I like the New Kippax - That would get my vote. Can we have a Truman’s Steel sign on the roof too?

I was wondering if moving the away fans and their coach park to the NS would be the plan. Is there enough room to satisfy requirements if they're in tier 1 and perhaps up the corners if needed. At least it would keep them below City fans.
The away fans are staying where they are for security logistics reasons City Square is at the North Stand? Club Shop and Metro Stop why would moving the away fans to the North Stand make any sense?

Well considering all everyone does is moan how bad the atmosphere is then it can’t have that much effect. I for one will move from 115 straight away.
In fairness, I don’t attend regularly anymore so I’m unaware how things truly are there.

Watching on tv just isn’t the same experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.